The Rebels (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bohemond of Antioch said:
u r jest big beby snop
Nah, It's really not as bad as it sound unless it's a hot load. Rock salt doesn't have enough mass to do very much damage although it did go through my blue jeans and stick in my ass. It's the "oh ****" factor that got me.

Snoop said:
MrNevino1 said:
12 gauge with salt peter is more painful :grin:(beanbag rounds work too)
Saltpeter is Potassium nitrate. Did you mean rock salt? Hell I got shot in the ass with that one time for stealing a watermelon. Not fun.

JiRqEUR.jpg

loved this story

I can't get past the clicky saliva lip smack sound. That's the one thing I hate hearing the most.

Cradoc said:
I can't get past the clicky saliva lip smack sound. That's the one thing I hate hearing the most.
I don't remember the lip smacking sound so I must have not made that far into the video. I'm just going to have to cowboy up and watch the rest of the vid. Wish me luck.

Snoop said:
Cradoc said:
I don't remember the lip smacking sound so I must have not made that far into the video. I'm just going to have to cowboy up and watch the rest of the vid. Wish me luck.

My life's too short to watch all that, I skipped around hoping to see some skin.

Seems like she used to date a Ferengi or something.

Back
Top Bottom