The Rebels (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Murica Roolz, Candia droolz!
10501789_1473161906265150_8946293904328512305_n.png

Oh and by the way, we really are not doing anything as a clan at the moment (besides wait for Bannerlerd), so I think we will have to reject this offer. Thank you though ( and props on the Star Wars reference, always appreciated. That is the quickest way into my heart and/or pants if there are any pretty ladies out there viewing this)

Courtney said:
Bohemond of Antioch said:
That is the quickest way into my pants if there are any pretty ladies out there viewing this

Yes, that is where the Death Star is, so stay away ladies if you don't want to get blast to pieces  :lol:
*facepalm*

I love Star Wars. XD I just ordered 9 Star Wars Books.

What is your Favorite Era? Mine would be "New Republic/The New Jedi Order" Era.

RoBo_CoP said:
I think the Rebels should have some inside drama, and a sub group pop out as the Rebel Rebels.

We are too small and chill to have a civil war (and we all know that Snoop would lose it anyways #thesouthwillriseagain)

Zenithar said:
Courtney said:
Bohemond of Antioch said:
That is the quickest way into my pants if there are any pretty ladies out there viewing this

Yes, that is where the Death Star is, so stay away ladies if you don't want to get blast to pieces  :lol:
*facepalm*

I love Star Wars. XD I just ordered 9 Star Wars Books.

What is your Favorite Era? Mine would be "New Republic/The New Jedi Order" Era.

As for Star Wars, I really only like the originals. Never really got into the books or the new ones. The originals are the only ones that do for me, but I grew up watching them, so I love them and can quote them by heart.

The problem with both clans right now, besides from lack of members, is there isn't really any true leadership so unless someone steps up to lead the team, combining to make a UNAC team wouldn't work out.

VOTE FOR A LEADER AND GET TO DA CHOPPA TO BOARD THE UNAC TRAIN THAT IS DEPARTING SOON FOR THE DESTINATION OF AWESOMESAICE+PRIZES. HANI AWAITS YOU STRIKE FORCE REBELS (Your name that will be)!!! :!:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom