The Rebels (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mok the International said:
Will the Rebels be making a team for the 2nd season of NASTe, Snoop?
I would definitely like to have a team in NASTe next season. If I can get a committed group together I will enter the Rebels. When does it start? September?

Snoop said:
I would definitely like to have a team in NASTe next season. If I can get a committed group together I will enter the Rebels. When does it start? September?
The first season is in the play-offs now so it would be more like a month/month and a half before season 2 begins. 

Martinbyq said:
Hello rebels:smile:)
Hello BYQ!  :grin:

Mad Dawg said:
Snoop said:
The first season is in the play-offs now so it would be more like a month/month and a half before season 2 begins.
Ok thanks Mad. We just may enter.  :smile:

Snoop said:
Mad Dawg said:
Snoop said:

Rebels need an archer, simply being informative.  :grin:

If  I can't pull people not in the knighthood together to play in NASTe, I could help out.  Though it would be with GK tags. 

I enjoy competition. 

This is of course if you cannot field enough Rebels for the event.  :cool:

Conall Ni Eachain said:
Snoop said:
Mad Dawg said:
Snoop said:

Rebels need an archer, simply being informative.  :grin:

If  I can't pull people not in the knighthood together to play in NASTe, I could help out.  Though it would be with GK tags. 

I enjoy competition.

You would be more than welcome to join Coball :smile: and yes we need more archers among other things.. 

This is of course if you cannot field enough Rebels for the event.  :cool:

You would be more than welcome to join Conall :smile: and yes we need more archers, among other things..

KissMyAxe said:
Snoop said:
Hmmm..maybe we should loot Zendar and frame GK :razz:
So why don't you like GK, again? :razz:
Because they imposed an outrageous cookie tax on my people. So in protest, we threw the cookies into the harbor. Unfortunately this created unhealthy diabetic fish so our fishermen are now suffering as well, the list goes on and on. :sad:

Fehnor said:
It's a silly place.
True.

Back
Top Bottom