The Rebels (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snoop

Master Knight
oyGqb.png

About the Rebels
The Rebels was founded by Snoop on July 30th, 2011

We are a competitive North American clan that is relatively laid-back, likes to have fun, but are serious and professional when it comes to official competitive matches, such as scrims and tournaments. Both competitive and non-competitive members of our clan are required to represent the clan in a positive manner. However, our competitive branch requires both professionalism and skills and is invite-only from members in the non-competitive branch.

-----------------------------------

This is the story of how the glorious Rebellion started (according to Snoop):

"One day, when I was playing on GK Siege server, I started to joke with some of the GK guys about rebelling against their "Golden Kingdom."
In an alcohol induced roleplay rant, I stated a list of the horrible things GK had done and asked several of the pubbers to join my cause against the tyrants.
Apparently, I was not the only drunken player on the server that day, as several guys rejoined the server sporting a Rebel tag in front of their name. Within an hour, I was leading a small band of rebels and I didn't even know who they were. Later I found out three were from America, one from Cananda, one from Belgium and one from Venezuela.
The admins knew me well and knew I was joking, so luckily they didn't ban me. I did however, get kicked from the server
twice.

A few of the guys added me on steam and the next day they wanted to know what our next move was. I said "What next move? I was drunk and joking."
Disheartened with my  statement, the Venezuelan ManAtWork tried to convince me to continue with the idea and form an actual clan.
I had never been in a clan, much less as a leader, so I tried to convince him to just consider it a fun evening and drop the subject. Later, a few others wanted to know
where we were going from here and after several conversations I realized these guys seriously want to turn this into a clan. I said ok why not. Later I made a post on GK's
forums and asked them if they were ok with another clan playing on their server.
Many were opposed, but most of them saw it as an opportunity to create some fun events that would be based on the idea of a rebellion within GK. I think a lot of people wanted to roleplay or something. Whatever. I just wanted to make a team and fight GK.
I had no idea where this was going or what I was getting myself into. After a few days, several more GK siege pubbers volunteered and we had a swiftly growing clan.
One of the new members made us a forums and we began making a structure for the clan.   

This is the first clan I have ever been in and I suddenly found myself leading over twenty players. The rebel members expressed their wish to get in a scrim.
I didn't even know what a scrim was exactly, but quickly figured it out and scheduled a fight with Wappaw. On the day of the battle I felt a little overwhelmed
as I found myself leading 23 rebels against 23 Wappaw. Our voice com was full of spam chat and a few others tried to lead along with me. Needless to say the scrim didn't turn out well but it was fun nevertheless.

I thought of the The Rebels as a temporary clan but somehow we have actually managed to survive for a little over eight years now. I've made a lot of friends and have had a lot of fun since the rebels started."

Common misconceptions about the Rebels
1. The Rebels are a branch of GK
2. The Rebels are ex-GK
3. Snoop is a chick​

Join the Rebellion
If you would like to apply, go to this thread.

http://wbrebels.forumotion.com/t867-join-the-rebels#10471

Our Forums
http://wbrebels.forumotion.com/

Current Active Members

Bohemond
Courtney
Snoop

Contacts

Bohemond
Steam ID: Bohemond

Courtney/Colt
Steam ID: IStealYourSocks

Snoop
Steam ID: Snoop

Current State of the Rebels

See you in Bannerlord.
Servers

None currently.

Honorary Members

Irix
Dag_of_Wood
Silas
Tater
Quantum Matrix
DoYouLikeMe
Shagga
Templar
XLS
Cdjrxx
Cru
Nevino
Rhadagast
CBeetle
Delion
Gildor
Liegraf
Psyko
Doggie
Ikarus
Infestage
BYQ
ManAtWork
McDuder
ACL_M0nSteR
Cadel
Wessex bros (Heavy & Dark)
Kialandi
DirtyReaper
Juxx
Conflict
Bluefish

And last but not least (for a brief period)
Fidel_Lagstro
Eternal (Catholic)

rebel_10.jpg

ybMFjEo.gif

I'm happy I joined the rebels that first random day. It's been quite entertaining. When is this The Rise Of Clans and Kings event happening and what does it consist of? I keep being only able to play sporadically so hopefully I can take part.
Thanks for bringing us rebels together snoop!

P.S. would you like to put a clan roster together?

P.S.S I found our actual form...I feel dumb now :sad:

GL, HF.

Snoop said:
This is NOT an Anti-GK clan
You don't say that! Something more like
"TOO LONG HAS THE KINGDOM OF GOLD RAPED OUR WIVES AND STOLEN OUR PRECIOUS COWS, THE TIME HAS COME TO RISE UP AGAINST THE INFAMOUS WERE-PERAKEET MADOC AND HIS FOLLOWERS. LONG LIVE THE PEOPLE! LONG LIVE MY DAUGHTER'S VIRGINITY! AND LONG LIVE THE NEW QUEEN SNOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!"
would be more fitting.
Roleplay it, like BkS would do

Rebel_Silas said:
I'm happy I joined the rebels that first random day. It's been quite entertaining. When is this The Rise Of Clans and Kings event happening and what does it consist of? I keep being only able to play sporadically so hopefully I can take part.
Thanks for bringing us rebels together snoop!

P.S. would you like to put a clan roster together?

P.S.S I found our actual form...I feel dumb now :sad:
Thank you again for joining Silas!

HarkonHakoon said:
Good luck Snoop!
Thank you HarkonHakoon!

Master Unicorn said:
GL, HF.

Snoop said:
This is NOT an Anti-GK clan
You don't say that! Something more like
"TOO LONG HAS THE KINGDOM OF GOLD RAPED OUR WIVES AND STOLEN OUR PRECIOUS COWS, THE TIME HAS COME TO RISE UP AGAINST THE INFAMOUS WERE-PERAKEET MADOC AND HIS FOLLOWERS. LONG LIVE THE PEOPLE! LONG LIVE MY DAUGHTER'S VIRGINITY! AND LONG LIVE THE NEW QUEEN SNOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!"
would be more fitting.
Roleplay it, like BkS would do
Wereparakeet? ahahaha.. I dunno I think Madoc is a little scarier than that....a little :razz: and thank you Master Unicorn.

Deaf Blind Dave said:
Death to the rebels!  Burn the "queen" at the stake!
After carefully considering your proposition I must regretfully decline :razz: hehe see you later Dave

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Thanks for the epic scrim tonight guys. 23 v 23 at one point! Biggest any of us have played in, but we wanna do more if peeps are down.

We can probably get a contingent together for a siege match sometime as well. Just contact Cheese, myself, or Aaron and we'll make it happen. 9pm EST and thereabouts tend to be the best times for us.

Until the next time then.  :wink:

Green

Green Knight said:
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Thanks for the epic scrim tonight guys. 23 v 23 at one point! Biggest any of us have played in, but we wanna do more if peeps are down.

We can probably get a contingent together for a siege match sometime as well. Just contact Cheese, myself, or Aaron and we'll make it happen. 9pm EST and thereabouts tend to be the best times for us.

Until the next time then.  :wink:

Green
Even though we lost we still had a blast! Everyone loved it. We'll get our guys a little more organized and we'll definitley do it again soon! ggz Wappaw!

So Mount and Blade 2 is announced. I want in closed beta so I can own all the fats in NA.
Get some bads!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,197608.0.html

Nice thread re-do :razz:

Maybe, you guys should enter your new banner into Tomys' banner pack :wink:

Holy crap I had no clue we had that many rebels on our hands.......not good.

OH Well COME HITHER YOU REBEL SCUM
*Brandishes his Bastard Sword*

Back
Top Bottom