[VoN] Vikings of Niflheim Native Clan [Recruiting!] [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Great clan me thinks! (wuvv yu chaxxy ;p)

Holy Templar said:
btw Yldrania if you read this, please ask blueberry to unban me from Your Teamspeak 3 and to not let him ban me and most of my clan from swadia duel server, which im sure hes going to do.

Rings a bell, temp?  :roll:  :lol:

ps: LOOOOL, blue fails ;p

9avn21.png
another good luck gift too =) welcome guys. I'm a little sleepy, if you do not like it, will make a new one dont worry =)

just helping to new clans, i dont want to see clan topics without banners or some images so im making news. if they wanna use, they can use. just pide! :wink:

Hey, hello guys!

I gotta admit, as Jarl of Niflheim, I should have posted something here a long time ago. As a Warband-player, I should have posted something on the forum a long time ago. In fact, this is my first post. This account was made 3 minutes ago, I've played Warband since Release. Lol @ that.

ANYWAYS, I wanna say thanks alot for all your warm wishes and encouragements. Reading the comments here, some making me happy, a few others pissing me off, it's anyways good to be met with, I'd say, a general sense of approval  :wink:

Stay in touch guys, Norsking out!

Also, to any Gothics; thanks for the Clanwar today, you got my bloodpump jumping up and down a few times there :wink: Good fights

Nice update.

Just a little detail, but the calradian realms link is dead.
edit: or is that because your working on the roster. Then ignore me being stupid.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom