[VoN] Vikings of Niflheim Native Clan [Recruiting!] [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Mupf aka Miwiw said:
Nice update.

Just a little detail, but the calradian realms link is dead.
edit: or is that because your working on the roster. Then ignore me being stupid.  :razz:

we are still working on it as you said :razz:

Mupf aka Miwiw said:
Nice update.

Just a little detail, but the calradian realms link is dead.
edit: or is that because your working on the roster. Then ignore me being stupid.  :razz:

I took a dead roster because our roster isnt done yet :smile:

Kittenhuffer said:
Due to the recent insane amount of people registering their player accounts as warbands, warband registration has been temporarily disabled.

You can however still sign your clan up here in this topic. Simply make a reply to this post using the format found below. We'll manually register your warband and an e-mail will be sent to the address provided containing the password.

Please note though that the process of registering your warband may take several days as your application will undergo a series of tests to confirm that your clan really exists. (I joke, I joke, I'm just busy. [But seriously though, it may take several days.])

:wink:.

Shemaforash said:
You've forgotten the last 4 numbers in the TS

TS: 84.209.3.73:port

Hello!

Despite Anden never telling me of this question as he promised to, I randomly found it while browsing the interwebz!

Our Ip + Port is 84.209.3.73:9987

I never heard of anyone unable to join despite not having the port though. It is ofcourse no Pass. Feel free to drop by anytime!
-Norsking.

Norsking said:
Shemaforash said:
You've forgotten the last 4 numbers in the TS

TS: 84.209.3.73:port

Hello!

Despite Anden never telling me of this question as he promised to, I randomly found it while browsing the interwebz!

Our Ip + Port is 84.209.3.73:9987

I never heard of anyone unable to join despite not having the port though. It is ofcourse no Pass. Feel free to drop by anytime!
-Norsking.

if you didnt notice i already found the port and added it :razz:

Back
Top Bottom