[VoN] Vikings of Niflheim Native Clan [Recruiting!] [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Yo guys good luck again with clan and bye the way do you happen to know where i can rent a server? I lost my server from blueberry because he banned all of you from my server (he hosts my clans server) and he added all your serials to my ban list please know i have nothing against you and its not my fault. I asked him to unban you when leofric told me he couldnt join. And What i recieved as an answer was,

Steam Conversation:
{GoE} HolyTemplar: Could you please unban the Nifleheims from my server, they did nothign in my book to deserve this treatment. And in the future please keep your personal hates and likes under control, i dont like you banning various clans from my server.
Lord Blueberry: Go find a new host, at the end of your time im taking down your server, i won't host a server to someone who has friends like that.
{GoE} HolyTemplar: Dude whats your problem all i asked was to unban a clan from my server, because they did nothing wrong and some of them are my friends and you go rage. I can see why they left the clan, if your always being like this.
Lord Blueberry: your friends do everything they can to rape yldrania's clan
Lord Blueberry: it doesnt matter at what cost
Lord Blueberry: lying deceiving threatening
Lord Blueberry: great friends you have there
Lord Blueberry: go find a new host, when this month is over youll need to find a different place to host your server
{GoE} HolyTemplar: you know they dont do naythign to yldrianas clan
Lord Blueberry: lol
Lord Blueberry: mind your own business
Lord Blueberry: and dont talk to me
Lord Blueberry: you know nothing
{GoE} HolyTemplar: ok blueberry im sorry but are you crazy
{GoE} HolyTemplar: liek litterally
{GoE} HolyTemplar: i did nothing
{GoE} HolyTemplar: except
{GoE} HolyTemplar: ask for you to unban the niflheims from my server
{GoE} HolyTemplar: and you start insulting me telling me how i have **** friends
Lord Blueberry: lol
Lord Blueberry: whatever man
{GoE} HolyTemplar: is that not true?
Lord Blueberry: dont talk to me
{GoE} HolyTemplar: why?
{GoE} HolyTemplar: honestly
Lord Blueberry: because its evident you have **** for brains
Lord Blueberry: bye bye
Lord Blueberry is now Offline.

Well thats all i have to say on the matter, i have no problems with the Swadians or Nifleheims i want to be in good relations with both clans.
btw Yldrania if you read this, please ask blueberry to unban me from Your Teamspeak 3 and to not let him ban me and most of my clan from swadia duel server, which im sure hes going to do.

Holy Templar said:

blue hate us cause we left, he will do everything to  mess with us. i am sorry he took away your server cause of being friends with us.

he banned people like leofric just cause he joined us(thats all he did). its really messed up imo, but i cant really help you. and no i dont know where to rent a new server, sorry.

really sorry that you lost your server just cause he is mad at us.. he is a bit.. meh

Lord_Anden said:
Holy Templar said:

blue hate us cause we left, he will do everything to  mess with us. i am sorry he took away your server cause of being friends with us.

he banned people like leofric just cause he joined us(thats all he did). its really messed up imo, but i cant really help you. and no i dont know where to rent a new server, sorry.

really sorry that you lost your server just cause he is mad at us.. he is a bit.. meh
Its cool, im happy if hes a person like that that i wont have to talk to him anymore, i really wouldnt liek to get banned of swadia duel :sad: my favorite duel server.

@Holy_Templar

Couldn't help but laugh at Blueberry (Gonna getz banned nowz! :grin:) That kind of sums up what a unstable little man that guy is... he is obviously a guy who dislikes being wrong, he always had to be "right"... my god Niflheim how did you put up with him for that amount of time? I think you deserve a cookie... a medal :grin:

Remember, there are other public team speak servers out there, PUBLIC TEAMSPEAK 3 Server - Battlegrounds Europe is just one of them. Maybe request a channel there or something? Would be good if we had more on that TS server, build a small community there. :smile: Wolfpack are there at the moment, along with FF, CoR and a few others too :smile:

About the duel server? I never liked the swadian duel server (I mean no offence to the ex swadians by saying that) but i did experience spikes on it. Ndtions is a fairly popular one but you probably already know that but the admins are fair to every player and nice to get along with, whilst having challenging duels :grin:

@Nilfhiem clan

Anyway, if you lads want support or anything, Wolfpack are here :smile:

I havent mentioned before and its always better late than never, Good luck in building the clan!

Stuboi0 said:
my god Niflheim how did you put up with him for that amount of time? I think you deserve a cookie... a medal :grin:

Anyway, if you lads want support or anything, Wolfpack are here :smile:

I havent mentioned before and its always better late than never, Good luck in building the clan!

COOKIE! ITS MINE! :razz:

we dont need any support really, but thx for the offer :razz:

n' thx for the good luck :grin:

I support your "cause", but this is basically a copy of Swadia. Why didn't you try changing the original Swadia to the better, instead of making a new one?

Stuboi0 said:
About the duel server? I never liked the swadian duel server (I mean no offence to the ex swadians by saying that) but i did experience spikes on it. Ndtions is a fairly popular one but you probably already know that but the admins are fair to every player and nice to get along with, whilst having challenging duels :grin:

I got 300 hours on that server, and no spikes. "No offense to ex-Swadians", what about Swadians?

Stuboi0 said:
Ndtions is a fairly popular one but you probably already know that but the admins are fair to every player and nice to get along with, whilst having challenging duels :grin:
Ndition's server is indeed awesome.  And I'm not saying that just because I used to have admin there.  :wink:

Xtrah said:
I support your "cause", but this is basically a copy of Swadia. Why didn't you try changing the original Swadia to the better, instead of making a new one?

i like the fact that you dont have a clue of what you are talking about mate.

VoN is not even close to swadia in the way it works. Now, before you state random things that you think is true, look around for "real" facts.

Xtrah said:
I got 300 hours on that server, and no spikes. "No offense to ex-Swadians", what about Swadians?

also about that, i have alot of hours on that server aswell with no spikes, but that dont mean other people dont have spikes.

Lord_Anden said:
Xtrah said:

i like the fact that you dont have a clue of what you are talking about mate.

VoN is not even close to swadia in the way it works. Now, before you state random things that you think is true, look around for "real" facts.

Xtrah said:

also about that, i have alot of hours on that server aswell with no spikes, but that dont mean other people dont have spikes.

Probably no clue at all, I just checked your site and saw that Swadia's application form and "ranks" was copied. Now tell me, what's so different about the rest? Democracy? What did you do before you left Swadia?

Then it's their internet, so they have nothing to complain about.

Xtrah said:
Probably no clue at all, I just checked your site and saw that Swadia's application form and "ranks" was copied. Now tell me, what's so different about the rest? Democracy? What did you do before you left Swadia?

Then it's their internet, so they have nothing to complain about.

We use similar app form yes, but taking inspiration is never wrong is it?

Ranks were copied? allow me to laugh. Its not even close mate.

and like it says on the first post we got a council.
and what ye mean with "what did i do before i left?" well i was in swadia? i really dont see the point of this.

Made an application, Anden. Ye've got me full support! And HolyTemplar i'm very sorry to hear about your server. Hopefully you'll be able to rent one from other people. Good luck with GoE!

Nice thread guys, love it!

lol random saying after a deep coversations xD

PS> Holytemplar I feel sorry for you, you feel find friendlier and nicer people to host a server with  :smile:

Good luck with the clan Nilfians :smile:

Holy_Templar if you want I can ask Nagl who hosts our server if you need a new host.

Back
Top Bottom