Freelancer for With Fire and Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

I've seen that Freelancer has been implemented into a few mods such as 1257 and Brytenwalda I was wondering how difficult it would be to implement into WFaS? would it be overly difficult? I'd like to see it done or give it a go myself though I don't have any modding experiance past the text files. It is greatly needed for that game though!

Once I get a more stable version of the mod complete, I might give it a shot Koala :wink:

taragoth said:
Once I get a more stable version of the mod complete, I might give it a shot Koala :wink:

yeah that would be fantastic, can't stand the regular campaign it feels too much of chore to play, though to play it as say a Janissary for the Crimean Khanate, as a Polish Hussar or a Crimean Marksman would make it so much more fun! Good luck though I was under the impression 1.31 was the final version for some reason, would really like to see the module files though if you ever release them open-source :smile:

FYI WFAS has no specific troop trees. It is just soldier to vet and then stops. Even the mercenaries from taverns dont upgrade. My opinion is that there should be a menu to choose your class and then uprade to veteran and then gain titles.

Back
Top Bottom