The Free Brothers Persistent Faction (Save money for a hideout!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT GET WARBAND FROM STEAM. Nearly everyone who did said they have problems with mods. But otherwise Steam is pretty useful. The games are generally cheaper too since it's not retail.

then after you get it from steam you use teh ceral number and get another version from taleworlds, I play MM on steam one PW crpg and full invasion on the one from taleworlds

killer110 said:
DO NOT GET WARBAND FROM STEAM. Nearly everyone who did said they have problems with mods. But otherwise Steam is pretty useful. The games are generally cheaper too since it's not retail.

I've never had problems with Warband & Steam  :razz:

Good luck with you Persistant faction :smile:

I'll see about getting the full server up today, so you can start getting gold :smile:

Legolan said:
Legolan the lemon farmer has joined :cool:
My farm was burned to the ground once again, so now I have taken up arms with these chaps and rebuilt my farm in a secret place :grin:

Swamp apples?
Swamp weed?

Very limited in what you can grow in a swamp / marshland :wink:

killer110 said:

I never had a problem with mods either and im using steam, its because some people install the mod to the wrong folder.  :lol:

Peton said:
killer110 said:

I never had a problem with mods either and im using steam, its because some people install the mod to the wrong folder.  :lol:
True that's the majority of the problems but I've known some people who couldn't because of some error.

Could someone clarify something for myself whom is just learning? How does one actually procure a hideout? Got this vision of a shop in my head, with shopkeeper - "Hideouts for sale! Come and get your hideouts!"

Sorry had a late night :razz:

Genuinly interested in how it is setup though joking aside.

Ya man...Sign me up as a Free Brother. Me and Le fox will be in charge of the Pike Division  :smile:

Good luck with the faction it sounds really interesting, just wish I knew the protocol for attaining a hideout, how much money etc?

Thanks Hirovard, I will check that, sounds like you have an interesting concept for sure. Checking now. Am struggling to get a momments peace in RL which is why I am on the forums and not in game so as well reading the forums :smile:

Alright, every one is in. I have made an "executive" decision we will practiclly only be on on RCC and NA. ALso thanks for the compliments everyone.  :grin:

I am proud to announce that the Pictish Raiders and us will be working together on RCC!  :grin:

Also if you want a special place in the regiment just PM me

your an raider themed clan? can i ask you to read through my raider proposal for guilds and give feedback on the perks for me?

Citizen_Kane said:
I am proud to announce that the Pictish Raiders and us will be working together on RCC!  :grin:

Also if you want a special place in the regiment just PM me
:grin: maybe i will :grin:

And may our alliance bring prosperity to us both!, and may Thor crush our enemys with his mighty hammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom