The Free Brothers Persistent Faction (Save money for a hideout!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen_Kane

Sergeant at Arms
                                              The Free Brothers Persistent faction
                                    We are free brothers. Deserters from the Swaidian and Rhodok army.
                                                  We joined together as a band and legion.
                                                        Join us today and live in freedom!

Who?This faction is a clan of brigands made up of deserters from the Swaidian and Rhodok armies. We are taking in recruits willing to join the fun of ravaging the land!

Armor? Weapons? Of course you will have to wear Swaidian/Rhodok styled armor and weapons. Armor such as:
Leather Jerkins
Aketon
Ragged Outfit
Padded Vest

Weapons Include:
Crossbows
Pikes
Swords
Shields
Maces

Anything Swaidian/Rhodok works!

Rules?'
Basically the servers outlaw rules. When robbing and they don't pay you may kill them, enslave them, or let them go. IF they don't have the money DO NOT KILL THEM! (You are not a Russian lol) Instead let them go or enslave them or beat them up.

Where? We will be operating on the NA and RCC server.

Roster
Me
Jorplango
Ser Ray
Le_Fox- Pikeman
Legolan
Daniel_Hagman
Fegelein-Pikeman
Kormin
Hirovard
Ork

So Sign up today!

Or you are next...

i'll join on the rcc sever as ser ray an ex rhodok Sargent (yeah that work)s also i will donate 1k per cookie i get XD

I am not sharing a hideout with any one but you, my faction, and any hot chick.

And I just tested the RCC map and it rocks!

Legolan the lemon farmer has joined :cool:
My farm was burned to the ground once again, so now I have taken up arms with these chaps and rebuilt my farm in a secret place :grin:

Alright I just played today as Maric. It isn't that fun when you don't have anything with you but we will meet tomorrow on RCCI guess  :mrgreen:

So Kane, I'm stalking you it seems. first your pictish clan, now this?
I have a character to sign up...MaNor the Rogue Knight, you might have a problem with him when it comes to slavery though :smile:

Jesus how many times do I need to say, The pict clan got shut down because all the big factions were randoming me. Plus it isn't as easy as it looks to RP a pict.

Also Fox, I prefer a lair where we can plot to rule Persistent World! But a secret lair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom