AAR: Dagnarius

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

user1324865215

Hello and welcome to the first chapter of my first AAR: Dagnarius. It is about the second son of a noble in a kingdom across the sea trying to find the Torque of Power left by his great grandfather. I hope you enjoy it. Please give suggestions or comments!

Chapter One

Dagnairus the Warrior

Chapter 1

I sit in a tavern in Shariz, writing this on a diary that I stole from the innkeeper. I don’t think she could write anyway. Today is the 4th day since I have arrived in this land. The strange customs of the people here do not make it any easier. The first day I arrived here a bandit tried to crush my skull with a mace. Why? Back in Eldonia, that would never have happened. The civil police would arrest him. Also, from studying maps, each “kingdom” here is the size of a middle class knight’s holdings back home. They can’t even unite themselves into a kingdom the size of Colis Island? What is wrong with these people?I met a merchant who confirmed my suspicions.

The merchant used me to complete some of his dirty work, was just arrested by the king, thank god. His money was of use, but nothing else. The bandits here are not just a problem, they are dangerous. I was riding to the first village to find some villagers to follow me when a group of 20 semi-nude men charged me. What is this? After I had some villagers, the merchant had me find his “brother” who had no resemblance to him. I bet he was his business partner or something.  Then he had me kill some bandits in the town, since the captain of the guards was “corrupt”. I bet the merchant wanted his position. Anyway, this place disgusts me. If I do not find the Torque soon, I will leave this wretched place. Stupid Inheritance. Stupid Family.

Sorry about the lack of screenshots, will upload later

Chapter 2

I am writing this in a rush as we are about to be attacked by a force much larger than ours. My stupidity has led my 9 men and i into a disaster. If anyone finds this, please bring it back to Eldonia, please and give it to my father. (Librarians Note: Text after this was ruined. The journal was found in a looters pocket.

TO BE CONTINUED.

THIS THREAD IS NOT DEAD. it is just locked until i have more ideas and more free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom