Will any server owner be Willing to run and older 3x version of PW for a day?

How Awsome would this be?

• Very

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • meh

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Kane level of Awsome

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Fox level of Awsome

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • not at all you're dumb

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well as my title suggested This message goes out to server owners and hoster, would any of you be willing to play a version of 3x of PW for like one day just as like a event for older players to get back and play and for some newer players to see what we liked so much about it, and Vornne has downloads links to older version, and if any other players are like me I kept PW mods back to v3, so how about it?

Being very new I was wandering what is it that is in version 3 that makes you want to play it more than 4? I have no view on this btw just curious.

I first started playing PWMOD when it was very basic. There was a map with four factions. Snowy castles belonged to the blue faction, desert castle to red faction, there were no money or stat saves, actually you had to buy everything on spawn like in Native. The faction you were in depended on what colour armour you bought. Does anyone what version was that?

calnon said:
Being very new I was wandering what is it that is in version 3 that makes you want to play it more than 4? I have no view on this btw just curious.

It's rather what was not there that makes 3.5 so much better in my opinion.

V 3.X was pretty much a mindless, effortless lolfest of wars for fun, goofy roleplay and random events. Money was as easy as getting a branch in V4. It was much much simpler.

However, the few times we have tried to go back to it, it's just not the same feel to it anymore. V4 have spoiled me.

The best think about old versions was time and freedom. You could get your maoney and play as you want instead being put in chains of game structure. I make it official: I shell not play until somebodywill put v3 up. I will be more than interested in v3.5b finished.

I said allready: v4 is renesance(15century) compere to v3 medieval(11-14century). V3 was time of personal skills, heroes and epic RolePlay. v4 is depressing and boring, It takes the worst of players as everything in there is focused around money. ...

NOVICIUS said:
The best think about old versions was time and freedom. You could get your maoney and play as you want instead being put in chains of game structure. I make it official: I shell not play until somebodywill put v3 up. I will be more than interested in v3.5b finished.

I said allready: v4 is renesance(15century) compere to v3 medieval(11-14century). V3 was time of personal skills, heroes and epic RolePlay. v4 is depressing and boring, It takes the worst of players as everything in there is focused around money. ...
*clap*

Kane's Beating Me!  :eek:

but what I liked about v3.x was the freedom, one life you could be a soldier fighting for a faction the next aan evil bandit the next a blacksmith

Osviux said:
I first started playing PWMOD when it was very basic. There was a map with four factions. Snowy castles belonged to the blue faction, desert castle to red faction, there were no money or stat saves, actually you had to buy everything on spawn like in Native. The faction you were in depended on what colour armour you bought. Does anyone what version was that?

Version 1-2.

So was there less rules with regards to combat engagement or was it that money wasnt so much an issue? I like 4 but its all I have played so I can't really say.

rule's were much less complex and generally easy to understand and follow.

money was not a problem at all, you could choose your armour etc basically your rping outfit from start, and then purchase weapon's.

i would say it promoted more type's of RP is well, their was sooo many RP character's to name them all would be silly.

yes proffered v3 - but also like v4, still has rp aspect's you just have to adapt and create it, instead of waiting for it too come too you.

Back
Top Bottom