• Yes

Votes: 40 83.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 35 72.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Citizen_Kane

Sergeant at Arms
For years The fox and the (More awesome then fox) Kane have been hunting eachother down. Yet now it comes to the final battle. Who will win?

I will write the saga later.

Part 1

The Sneaky Kane watched as the ignorant, stupid, dull and idiotic Fox was Smurking around town. He went in for the kill but it was a chicken not him! But no! It was Kane dressed up as the chicken! He went to kill fox but it wasn't fox. Fox was jumping in the horizon. He started to Gallop away. But no! The horse was Kane! Kane pushed him off into a puddle of mud! Fox responded by lunging at him. Yet it was to late. Kane had gathered his wings and flew up. But Fox hired a bird hunter and shot him down! But no! Kane landed safely with a parachute and ran into the woos. But no! It was the lair of a monster. Kane grabbed His Jesus Blaster Bazooka and blew it up. He then drilled himself into the underground cave system. But Fox caved him in. Kane jet packed out and headed to space. To be continued...

I reckon Le Fox will win because Le Fox is Le Fox and also The Fox while Kane is simply Kane and only known as Kane. Also I met Le Fox in-game and not Kane.

why does clerics removal thread get more replies/views then my mm recruiting thread in a month lol? would ask that on clerics thread but it supposed to be deleted or locked

mount and musket,  the noobs of the mods go in this order
Biggest Mod noobs
Crpg
Persistent Worlds
Mount & Musket

Back
Top Bottom