Take the Chill Pill (Don't take it its poisoned)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen_Kane

Sergeant at Arms
Well clearly we all need to calm down. Let us all relax for a bit. How about everyone here post why another player is  good for the ocmmunity. Trust me, we all need it

Man (aka Olaf or foxcola) is essential to the community, because he's one of the only good bandit and mean-guy RPers. He'll also just sit, drink, and chat with you. A very cool guy to be around.

Death because he's my boss, Boobis because he was the first person to guide me through PW, Minippl because he's not a bad admin and gaham because of a very interesting conversation on another compliments thread.

(TWD)Tom said:
Too many to list because with out that group of sillly people that I fool around with I would just stop playing the mod altogether
This man is essential as well. And him, Man, me, and Black Knight like to band together and rape face as a gang. The UGLY GANG

Jean_a_Normandie said:
(TWD)Tom said:
Too many to list because with out that group of sillly people that I fool around with I would just stop playing the mod altogether
This man is essential as well. And him, Man, me, and Black Knight like to band together and rape face as a gang. The UGLY GANG

You as orky are just so fun man, like when I was frist making my post I had a list with reasons why but that list kept going and going I scrapped it and  made it into my short incoherent sentence, btw you should join us on steam every time we play we are all in a chat me man diggums blacknight, add BooXander which is me and you can find man and everyone esle off my friends list

Chill Brah said:
she is a girl unless shes a guy and got a girl to talk on the mic 0.o
I saw him as a he in-game and I never heard him in TS or whatever so until I see it for my self he's a he. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom