Author Topic: Qualis gems  (Read 718 times)

eladyank

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Qualis gems
« on: August 21, 2011, 06:48:00 AM »
where can i find qualis gems?
please give me all the choices.. :D
thanks!

Centurion1

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: Qualis gems
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 07:29:38 AM »
A. the faq
B.  The search function
The Harlequin

Grandmaster of the KOTEG

Das Knecht

• Master Knight
  • Doesn't know German
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: PaD_Varangian/DoF_Varangian
  • WBNW
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 07:48:30 AM »
Use FAQ for further questions. This found from FAQ:

Qualis Gems can be found in several places:
-The first Treasure Chest map you acquire from Rane will most likely spawn a Qualis Gem. This may not work on an imported characters, but only a new fresh character

-The first treasure chest from the Red Brotherhood hideout also has a chance to spawn one too. Again, may not work on an imported character

-Most of the time the bulk of the Qualis Gems, however, are acquired through named Unique spawns that spawn throughout the course of the game: Wulfbode, Warlord Zulkar, Eyegrim, Maltise, etc. Once captured by you, you will have as one its option for release, to exchange their Qualis Gem for their freedom.

Note: It’s very important that you initiate the battle first, since if you join an AI friendly lord’s battle against the unique spawn there is a very high chance that the AI Lord will capture that spawn if it’s defeated, thus killing him and  then he will never spawn again.

eladyank

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 08:36:39 AM »
what are those tresure chest in rane? how do i find it? do i need to take a walk around the streets?

Snuggydoodle

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 10:26:21 AM »
You get "a map" for a chest (trigger) from travelers in taverns (mostly for 200 denars) and YES you have to walk around the streets and searching...

AxeMaster3

• Knight at Arms
  • Sir Kendric, Knight of Eventide
    • View Profile
    • Steam Id
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »
The chests in Rane and Valonbry are fixed and will be in the same place until someone rewrites the game code. I suggest you visit them as soon as you start a new character before you buy the map.