• Yes

Votes: 67 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 36 27.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea but whats the most best thing about it thats different from original mount and blade. I would use real clothes and change the colour of them to make them better textures but I would know where to get them but I could put clothes I have in my scanner and scan them.

Ill add a poll and see what people thinks better, cartoony like faces and clothes or real texture faces and clothes. Even if I did the real clothes and such I couldnt do the faces.

xPearse said:
Yea but whats the most best thing about it thats different from original mount and blade. I would use real clothes and change the colour of them to make them better textures but I would know where to get them but I could put clothes I have in my scanner and scan them.

Ill add a poll and see what people thinks better, cartoony like faces and clothes or real texture faces and clothes. Even if I did the real clothes and such I couldnt do the faces.

I think cartoony would be cool, but in Warband.

Oh right anyway, the stuff I have here could just be simply imported anyway. Im going to do all the items first then Ill do the code and scripts and such. So if I decide to move to warband I would do it when I have all the items done.

New Pic. Check Front page.

Nope its the Male school outfit. But Im gonna edit it a bit more. kinda add the cuff up around its neck.

Yes Ill put up another picture from the anime. Look at the main picture at the first post, see the jacket has buttons on it. The one in the picture is buttoned over, so it kinda looks like something else.

Here see this picture, the outfit has buttons on it.

I see, maybe you should try desaturate the yellow, this is as intense as it goes in the day:

1923-10.jpg

Yea Ill make it a bit darker. I just did another gun, and added the cuff around the male school costume.

Obviously the cuff goes all the way around. I still need to move the gun a bit more to get it to fit in the hand better.

Here is some more stuff, the Female PE outfit, and the mop pole, also when I was in wings 3d I hit smooth at some of the part and they looks way better. Never used the smooth before.

The Pe outfit looks great, what do you think, the breasts look better than the ones before dont they Revan. Of course there will be a non zombie outfit of all the costumes.

The mop pole, nothing special.

I hit smooth on the entire model with this one but it got all messed up when you run around.

Yes, they do, congrats. Though I've just found another thing you should look at to improve it.

Take a look at this:

images

It's not 'tit and tit', you can see the niple zone is connected between the breasts. I dunno if you get what I mean, the shirt doesn't go all over each tit, but it surrounds the left side of the left one, surrounds the right side of the right one, and is connected in between both by almost straight line. Sou can see the volume of each tit, but the shirt doesn't go totally down to the chest in between both.

Edit with pic:

shoguniitotalwartempora.jpg

PD: The mop pole, great  :grin:

Yea I see what you mean but It would be hard to get it like that, also I think like this is looks much better as you better see the shape and stuff. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/mountblade2011082419434.png/

Like this picture. From the start I have planned to add cameos from other animes such as Great Teacher Onizuka, Cromartie High School and more. So when you will be running around you could encounter onizuka or like you encounter renaments of cromartie high school.

xPearse said:
Yea I see what you mean but It would be hard to get it like that, also I think like this is looks much better as you better see the shape and stuff. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/mountblade2011082419434.png/

If I were you I would do what I said, but do as you please. At least it's better than before.

On a side note, remember to add that female face pack I told you about on the PM, it will make girls more beautiful and mangalike.

Here is the PE outfit and the teachers shoes.

And the teacher, not much to show or say here. Ill do that face pack thing and see if they look much better.

I got those face pack and Ill use them, here you can see the detail in difference between both face meshes.

Just look at the difference betwwen both of them, the shape of the eyes and the face in total is so much better, I wonder has anyone even used these before. At first the picture it showed of the faces didnt look that good but when I displayed it over the head mesh it was much better.

Ill start on doing the zombie face for these new ones now.

Well the resolution for the new faces is twice as big 1024x1024 and also parts of the face is moved around e.g. the eyes arent on the face but seperate and at the top of the texture. But dont worry im doing the new face texture now. Ill put up a picture showing the difference between the normal texture and the new one.
Just look at them both and see the difference for yourself.

xPearse said:
Well the resolution for the new faces is twice as big 1024x1024 and also parts of the face is moved around e.g. the eyes arent on the face but seperate and at the top of the texture. But dont worry im doing the new face texture now. Ill put up a picture showing the difference between the normal texture and the new one.
Just look at them both and see the difference for yourself.

Oh I see. I downloaded the face pack for my mod but didn't take a look at the textures.

Back
Top Bottom