SCENES and Battlefields

Users who are viewing this thread

Ciao Gabril , It's me Michael !
after all these days I can't believe you are still working on it !

for the last year I'm studying UDK , to create a whole new game with that Engine , It's fun !
but really hardwork !
I'm currently studying Blender for my modeling
If you need some help on modeling , I could try if I'm capable of !
or some video work of course !  :grin:
I'm really glad you're still here

GABRILDURO said:
No prob, Sab!  :wink:

insomniac said:
I have changed the AI mesh of a fort scene. It is much better now. My soldiers can climb the ladders.
I was almost got insane seeing them stuck

Ehh...AI meshes were in the list of things to do, as I told U before, but being a ONE man Team...I did not change a lot, yet.
U will notice though, that, on the other hand, the last 0.99Z version, has TONS of small things that were fixed/changed/made by me ...and it would be a pleasure if U feel like helping on some scenes, after U get used to the whole SP/MP/Custom Battles needs, of course  :wink:

Gab

I may help on scenes in the mod. But not on cosmetic issues. Just AI mesh issues. Because cosmetic issues are taking too much time and doesn't effect the gameplay. But broken AI mesh totally ruins the game. But i will have free time after christmas.

michael6422 said:
Ciao Gabril , It's me Michael !
after all these days I can't believe you are still working on it !

for the last year I'm studying UDK , to create a whole new game with that Engine , It's fun !
but really hardwork !
I'm currently studying Blender for my modeling
If you need some help on modeling , I could try if I'm capable of !
or some video work of course !  :grin:
I'm really glad you're still here
HEYYY...old good MIKE is here!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How s going??!!!
Hope U will hang around a little longer this time..."busy Guy"... :twisted:

Well, dear friend...as U can still read in the 1755 Thread, I have an affectionate Credit on ur GREAT 1755's Videos (some of the best ever made!  :cool: )

Another Masterpiece of Video made on my last 0.99 Z version of 1860s, would be a dream, if U will ever make it... :oops:

In the meanwhile..it is a great pleasure to see U back on my threads, mate!  :wink:

insomniac said:
I may help on scenes in the mod. But not on cosmetic issues. Just AI mesh issues. Because cosmetic issues are taking too much time and doesn't effect the gameplay. But broken AI mesh totally ruins the game. But i will have free time after christmas.

Any help is welcome, of course  :smile:

I m sure U will love 0.99 z last update...and feel free to suggest modifications of the AI.
But pls check the -many fixes and many changes- that I made already ...and pls consider the many applications on different contexts of Gameplay.

In order to save time and work, infact...I re-used the same scene in different contexts: SP/MP/Custom Battles and Shootouts...and the change of the AI in one could affect badly another one, see?  :oops:

Gab

Alright , I'll plan making a new video for this cool mod !  :grin:
honestly , there's some time I didn't play mount & blade .
finally I've download your 0.99z , filefront block my country so it takes a lots of time to download directly from mod DB .
I have just bought a new graphy card about a month ago , hope the clip would be better than before !
now I'll play the mod for some days , and try gathering some cool video clips .
I'll show you if I got any news .

Ohhhh....Y E S S S S S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

Announced here, Mikey!!  :wink:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193859.msg6959649.html#msg6959649

Looooking forward to it!!!
Gab

von Afton said:
YEEHAW FIRST SCENE POST
Wip
2012102200001.jpg

2012102200004.jpg

2012102200003u.jpg

2012102200002g.jpg

Damn dude! can you teach me how to do that?

Back
Top Bottom