SCENES and Battlefields

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO said:
hahahaha...GREAT!  :razz:
We made it at the end, huh?  :mrgreen:
Oh, that "Fort Sumter" double pic style was perfect though, also for next pics, if U can.
(actually Fort Sumter was really TOO difficult to play with...not only to make it. Good thing is not on the actual Map!  :twisted: )
Thx for helping!
Gab
We did!! :mrgreen:
My pleasure Gab!! :wink:

Forts Henry and Donelson
Henry
capture_fort_henry.jpg
forthenry.jpg
fort_henry_6.jpg

Donelson
fort_donelson_river_battery_1.jpg
4351514743_c76bd126fd.jpg
fort%2Bdonolson.jpg
Fort_Donelson_painting.jpg
4350687829_979fb4f2a4_z.jpg

Fort Jackson and St.Philip
forts-jackson-stjpg-eaed7677c9505c82.jpg
attachment.php
fort-jackson-louisiana-2.jpg
%2877-fortification-88-2%29.jpg

Fort Clark
hatteras-interior.jpg
fort-clark.jpg

Vicksburg
http://www.history.com/topics/vicksburg-campaign/videos#the-union-siege-of-vicksburg
393.jpg
pa270044%20Conf%20Fort.jpg
siege-of-vicksburg.jpg
vicksburg_11679_lg.gif

That's all I found at the moment...
I'll continue tomorrow.

Thx as usual, Mate!  :mrgreen:
Mmmmhh....some do not look easy, huh?  :twisted:
Gab
PS....i will try to make more "suborbs" of Towns and Villages, as I already did before, in order to make a more "open Battlefield" look with trenches and stuff (see ur pics about the surroundings of Vicksburg  :wink: )
Ohhh...ANYBODY skilled on Scening, can apply to help me, folks. Just be sure to apply here in this Topic and let me know on WHICH scene U are going to work at, ok?  :razz:

GABRILDURO said:
Thx as usual, Mate!  :mrgreen:
Mmmmhh....some do not look easy, huh?  :twisted:
Gab
Indeed...
I'm sorry, that's all I found...

Anyway, here you are other pics!

Fort Bent
bent_94.jpg
Bents%20Fort-500.jpg
IMG_2973.jpg
Bents%20Fort-2-500.jpg
page18.BentsFort.DSCN0045.jpg
bent-s-fort-colorado.jpg
IMG_2916.jpg
bent%27s+fort+bridge.jpg
22892_bent_s_old_fort_national_historic_site_la_junta.jpg
BRAM-1894-FortBent-LG.jpg
flickr-3996273137-image.jpg
fort_bent_color_aric_72.jpg
Y08.jpg
BentsFort3.jpg

Fort Monroe
FortMonroeVA.jpg
Fort_Image%202.jpg
Fort-Monroe-National-Monument.jpg
ftmonroe12.jpg

Fort Laramie
Fort_laramie_cyark_final.jpg
whj162.jpg
fort-laramie.jpg
fort_laramie_int.jpg
33527.jpg
110822-004-83BE4CE9.jpg

Fort Ridgely
RidgelySketch1.jpg
Realistic_Fort-Ridgely-MN_June2012_729.jpg
2010ridgely13lg.jpg
FortRidgely1.jpg
AttackFortRidgely.jpg
Fort%20Ridgely,%201862.jpg

Fort Benton
(Similiar to Fort Bent)
FortBenton.jpg
FortBentonOriginal06_2D21_2D2006.jpg

Fort Winnebago
ftwin.jpg
304_w_full.jpg

Newport Barracks (That's all I found) :sad:
Newport-barracks-kentucky.jpg

More pics will coming soon

Camp Dennison
camp__dennison.jpg
Camp_Dennison.jpg
CampDennison.jpg
harpersweekly.png

Fort Niagara
tourmap.jpg
Fort_Niagara_01491.jpg
Fort_Niagara.JPG
niagara-aerial.jpg
tourmap.jpg
niagarasm.jpg
Fort-Niagara.jpg

Fort Pulaski

fort-pulaski.jpg
10621-savannah-fort-pulaski-national-monument-2.jpg
Ft%20Pulaski%2000.jpg
0515%20SAV01%20Fort%20Pulaski.jpg
fort-pulaski-air-view_thumb.jpg

Fort Fisher
Battle_of_Fort_Fisher.jpg
fort_fisher.jpg
34131.jpg
CIVIL109.JPG
fort-fisher-03-10-c.jpg
Fort-Fisher.jpg
Artillery-Fisher.jpg
fortfisher1865.jpg
100-45.jpg
Capture_of_Fort_Fisher_Kurz_%26_Allison.jpg
fortfisher.jpg
693632%20pounder%203a.JPG

Fortifications of Petersburg

48289.jpg
yorktown-earthworks-10.jpg
civil-war-earthworks-petersburg.jpg
Fortifications-Petersburg-001.jpg
4827397770_5afa846b26_z.jpg
fortification.jpg
petersburg-trenches-700px.jpg
petersburg.jpg
2741867749_660b6c3aa4_z.jpg
3533077695_893f46c0c3_z.jpg
petersburg-ken-lund-flickr.jpg
8137694869_c747fbc226_z.jpg

Fortifications of Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg%20%20Killing%20a%20man%20litho.jpg
Battle-of-Fredericksburg.jpg

The Confederate soldiers were firing at the Federals, from behind those stonewalls.
IMG_5190.JPG
sunken-road-13-dec-094.jpg
2543540-Sunken_Road_Fredericksburg_and_Spotsylvania_County_Battlefields_Memorial_National_Military_Park.jpg
CivilWar4_021013_st.jpg_tif_.jpg

Fort Washington
Fort%20Washington.jpg
795px-Fort_Washington_Relief.jpg

Fort Schuyler
schuylerFort2Map.gif
fort1.jpg

Fort Knox
fortknx1.jpg
Fort+Knox+Bucksport+Civil+War.png+Reenactment.png
1.jpg
fortknox096.jpg

That's really all, Gab!!
Couldn't find more...

Yes and whenever I will have time I will try to replace some "standard" scenes used in 1860s with new more historical ones!  :wink:

Ohh...but 0.99 G already has a lot new!

Which one of the many New Scenes that I made do U prefer, Folks?

I adore my New Indian Rocky Village (...made with suggestions of My SON!!!  :razz: )
Gab

OMAGING AN OLD LOST SUPPORTER.... :cry:

...WAKING UP IN MY NICE AND FRIENDLY INDIAN CAMP! :mrgreen:

...GETTING MY INDIANS READY TO FIGHT A "WASICHU" ATTACK!  :mad:

....ESCAPING QUICKLY BEFORE THEY SEE ME.... :shock:

and FROM JOE:

OHH...U fought in Camerone, huh?! I tried to make it as fun as possible ...and U ll see how scary is defending the walls while the  enemy arrives and....climbs up on them, smashing u and ur men!  :twisted:

It's not very constructive but you did a real great work for sceneries in this game.
I don't have many time the past week to play a little bit but i took one or two hours to explore the map only to discover new places (my first game was only with confederate faction, i was stuck in the middle of the map).
And i was very surprised to see how they were different. Except the forts and a few towns or big cities each villages had his own personality. :eek:
I've just discovered all the french border 2 days ago, i must say i fall in love with it.
Villages are raw and wild, the feeling is very well made. Even more than in the indian wild plains.

Hah thx Cotton!!!
That is a really nice part that I made...I love it.
Read some of El Camerone Battle story and Foreign Legion stuff...is really intriguing!  :twisted:
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Read some of El Camerone Battle story and Foreign Legion stuff...is really intriguing!  :twisted:
Aaah Camerone,
One of our most brilliant defeat.
We, French, can celebrate indistinctly our victory or our defeat.  :mrgreen:
I prefer to play with Confederate faction against USA however i'll have a try.

If I had more time i could translate some french website about this battle.  :roll:
I try to play a bit with 1860's to find bugs but i've also a real life. You know what i mean Gabb  :wink:

Oh....pleeease guys....tell me that U DO NOT play this Hideout Mission like this guy did:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yF729nCnVsA#t=35

Use orders FOLLOW ME and GO THERE with ur men, to get them following U in the canyon...NOT outside!!  :roll:

Have them to STAND CLOSER, so that they will fit better in the narrow passage.  :???:

At the first corner, be careful at snipers on top of a rock that I put there.
Then progress straight and then right, where the big house is and eventually leave ur men there and take the enemy from the left side.

Etc etc...

Did anybody play it like that?  :cool:

Gab

-bump-  :roll:
....why nobody is answering and being active directly ON TOPICS?!  :neutral:
I mean...thx a lot again for sending Personal Messages directly to me...but as I said many times, please POST on Topics as well.
Things can be shown and discussed much deeper and be visible to ANYbody, see?

Anyway...
here are some great pics from USA Guy about the new 0.99T version:
USA Guy said:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/597013386440087424/E6DCB195B347DB3C1A7F4D3EFC116B381CD01DE6/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/597013386440167994/15A75AC6BCDB1DF201688B553E05D9AE830787AF/

[quote author=GABRILDURO]Uhhh.... W O W!!!!
GREAT PICS, mate!!!!!!!!!!!  :eek:
Hehehehe....ur screenshots are so good and finally here is one that takes them removing all troops indicators!

And I can see that graphic is set very high!
....which means that 0.99T is extremely stable and balanced, right?!

Other things that I did and that can be noticed are:
-NEW Crosshair
-New Scenes for Towns Battlefields (that is also in new Multiplayer and Custom Battles!!). Louisville is one of the best ones, I even made a new Covered Wooden Bridge!! (...so common in ACW period time!)
-New plants and animals (cows etc...)

Thx again for taking the time to make such nice pics!  :wink:

Gab
PS I answered to ur question in the 0.99T topic, of course...but I strongly wanted to add those pics as THE FIRST OFFICIAL pics about 0.99T new version!  :razz:[/quote]

I was thinking about maybe making some scenes, if you're looking for help in this area still. What types do you need the most? forts, villages, towns or battlefields?  I still have to learn a bit more about it, but I've wanted to do some since native Warband.

Wow...finally some feedback on the last 0.99 T version that I made!  :razz:

Thx for offering, much apreciated.

There are actually still many things that should or could be worked...but I usually did all on my own lately due to the fact that new helpers were not putting enough attention and passion to the Scenes.  :neutral:

I d suggest to play really deep the Mod and go all over the Map, searching all scenes...old ones and new ones that I made...and then coming back here to me in order to feedback and work at some of them  :wink:

Gab
PS ....great pic that one that U posted, once again!  :cool:

Ok, that's all right. Still playing, also I started playing a bit of 1755. It's also very fun.

Thanks, I'll try get some more screenshots up soon.

Just a quick bit of feedback, I only came across one scene that caused a problem. The scene that was used for some of the seaside forts sometimes caused a CTD. Not too much of an issue because lowering the graphics a bit fixed it, but was just wondering if you've seen this before or anyone else has gotten that. I think it may have been something to do with the water or one of the ships out on the water, because same thing happened during a shootout and there was one of the same ships out there in that scene as well. I think one of the forts is Ft Phillip?

But otherwise, I like the scenes, all of them are quite well done. Lots of variety and nice design.

THIS is what I consider "constructive criticism" !!  :cool:

Precise, helpful and motivating!

And...guess what?!

I already fixed it weeks ago in my WIP update !  :mrgreen:

It was all about a spawning point too far and close to the edge of the Scene (I didn t  like it too close to the beach...but... ohh well ) and about...some bad issues happening when the SAND is in the Scenes!  :???:
I had to put a different terrain mesh that looks not so good...but now you can move the "orders Flag" around, holding it also for some seconds (that would make the game to crash if it was done where the Sand was!  :oops: )

Thx again  and go ahead  :wink:
Gab

No prob, Sab!  :wink:

insomniac said:
I have changed the AI mesh of a fort scene. It is much better now. My soldiers can climb the ladders.
I was almost got insane seeing them stuck

Ehh...AI meshes were in the list of things to do, as I told U before, but being a ONE man Team...I did not change a lot, yet.
U will notice though, that, on the other hand, the last 0.99Z version, has TONS of small things that were fixed/changed/made by me ...and it would be a pleasure if U feel like helping on some scenes, after U get used to the whole SP/MP/Custom Battles needs, of course  :wink:

Gab

Back
Top Bottom