NA_PW4_Roleplay Player of the week! (Cerce_Tentones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Domhnall mac Raghnaill

Knight at Arms
Now taking nominations for the weekend of 11/1!

DrDeath518 said:
The Role Player of the week! Admins will watch players and every weekend one will be chosen. We will be going off of conversations had, type of role play and basically who can role play the best!
Rewards:
1)50k will be deposited into their bank account/ or to pocket
3)Custom pic and interview of the player will be posted on the thread!
4) Kudos from admins!

We are starting this program back up! Newest player of the week announced in two days!

We will now also be taking nominations through this thread.

10/04​
[size=24pt]Pushkin_the_Poor

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/baby_kangaroo.jpgimg][/spoiler]
[left][b]The first question: Where do you hail from? If you are from out of Calradia, what brought you to this land?[/b]
Well, I come from the only land in which someone as talented as me can come from, Swadia. Although, the village i came from was a poor, unfair, dirty, and had a general lack of talent, but lets not go into specifics.
[b]How does an average day play out for you?[/b]
My day usually consists of me being very, kind, generous, giving, caring, and being not annoying. Although, because i am a merchant, i have lots of leftover money, every now and again i will work on a project, for instance, right now i am making a Mountain-Turtle Proof Fence, to stop turtles getting trampled by horses. So yea, all i do really is try and help the community by being a totally un-annoying kind person.
[b]]And now two out of character questions: What is your most memorable experience role playing on PW?[/b]
The most memorable for me is when i first started playing, and i couldn't really find anyone to RP with as Pushkin, so i tried one last time to ask Rabbit if he needed a servant or had any jobs, to which he replied, No. Luckily, Sasha was obviously sympathetic to poor Pushkin, and told Rabbit to give me a chance, so he let me go get them some apples and cheese. From there my RP improved, and i met more people. But if it wasn't for that, which happened just under a year ago, I probably wouldn't be playing.
[b]Finally, is there anything else that you would like to say out of character?[/b]
Well, I would just like to thank the PW communitiy for their kindness, and ability to ignore my absolute idiocy, and actually be kind to me. Also i would like to thank Laszlo, and now Vornne, for making this amazing mod.
[/left]
[/quote][/center]

Everyone's favorite kangaroo. Do I need say more? OK, I will. Pushkin has been around forever and he has established a reputation for himself as that friendly-guy-next-door in the server, making friends and fans of everyone. We all love Pushkin.

[spoiler]
[b]Honorable mentions:[/b]
Asgrim
Rabbit
Cerce_Tentones
[/spoiler]

I haven't been much on your server in a while, but when I do come on, there are some people that catches my eye. About a week ago I had a great RP with the player: Leah.

Another great RPer I noticed the last few days that I hadn't noticed in my months on your server:
Jennifer_The_Mute

I'm sure I forgot alot of people, but here you have it.  :wink:

Rasorath said:
I haven't been much on your server in a while, but when I do come on, there are some people that catches my eye. About a week ago I had a great RP with the player: Leah.

Another great RPer I noticed the last few days that I hadn't noticed in my months on your server:
Jenny_The_Mute

you mean jennifer the mute right??

Rasorath said:

Jennifer_The_Mute

Definatley agree with Jennifer_The_Mute.
Amazing rper, and i dont think ive ever seen someone pull of a mute character like she does.

I agree, she's gone through with the mute roleplay. Which i might add i tried and found too frustrating to carry on after 3 days of it.
So i agree she should receive it for persistent roleplay

Is there really anyone who can "roleplay the best"? It's like saying who can paint the best painting. It's an art not a competition. Though I really like that you encourage roleplay but saying anyone is the best is saying everyone else is worse than that person but maybe this is me taking this to hard. People that should have this award:

Roran Jennifer the mute Sasha the nomad Hailfe the wanderer and Pushkin when he's being serious (which he is most of the time these days). I mean there are so many more people that deserve an award but at least Hailfe and Jennifer should get some attention because they choose a very different sort of character. The ironic thing is that I really doubt anyone of those four would care that much if they got 50k.

Anyways good that your letting people know what they do is appreciated!

I nominated Prince Cassander the King (Prince_Aerik_Strongtower, Sir_Leonel_Corbray, and more). Definitely the best RP'er I've met throughout my entire PW experience.

Maxikus said:
Is there really anyone who can "roleplay the best"? It's like saying who can paint the best painting. It's an art not a competition. Though I really like that you encourage roleplay but saying anyone is the best is saying everyone else is worse than that person but maybe this is me taking this to hard. People that should have this award:

The idea isn't to choose a 'best' role player. The idea is to recognize a quality role player from the NA server each week.

Maxikus said:

Roran Jennifer the mute Sasha the nomad Hailfe the wanderer and Pushkin when he's being serious (which he is most of the time these days). I mean there are so many more people that deserve an award but at least Hailfe and Jennifer should get some attention because they choose a very different sort of character. The ironic thing is that I really doubt anyone of those four would care that much if they got 50k.

Anyways good that your letting people know what they do is appreciated!

Exactly this, I dont think it would be very fun to Roleplay with someone who RPs because they want to get recognition. It is alot funner in my opinion if you are Roleplaying, and you come across another RPer, and your like "Wow, ive never seen this person before."

However, with that being said, i think it is good way to promote the RP community, and to show that this game is not just Bad Admining, Randoming, Faction Wars, and stuff like that,Which is probably what alot of newcommers would think by looking at the forums.

TrinityArse said:
I nominated Prince Cassander the King (Prince_Aerik_Strongtower, Sir_Leonel_Corbray, and more). Definitely the best RP'er I've met throughout my entire PW experience.

It would be my vote as well but he's too much of a grammar freak.

I agree with Luna that Jennifer is a very good RP-er but is also not that fond of following server rules. I haven't been on enough this past week to really nominate somebody else, but I think it also may be a good idea to have one of the rewards being planning a weekend event with the help of the admins! I they're good at role playing then they should have some ideas for events too!

Firts off, Jennifer_the_Mute here. I don't come on these forums often, too busy playing, working, living, whatever.

Chill Brah said:
she was really good at rping as a mute until she decided to break nlr and ruin my friends and i rp :evil:

I am very sorry about this; I have my rage-e moment like anyone. I have no excuses, only an apology. If I can make up to you, let me know.

Lunamoontide said:
Jennifer_The_Mute is decent at rp, not at following the server rules

I follow all the rules I can remember. Some times admins tell me conflicting things. But every time an admin tells me something I do my best to do as they say. I'll try harder in the future. Thanks for being an active admin.

To everyone who thinks my Char. good, thank you. I hope you enjoy inter-acting with her as much as I do. If she’s made you day brighter, it’s good for everyone! If she’s pissed you off, it’s probably my fault and not hers, sorry.

My recommendations include : Jennifer_the_mute and Morgana_Grey. Both seemingly coming from no where, and both doing little else but adding to the role-play that so many cry for.

Huh? This is...

Anyways, I personally nominate my character, Schizophrenic_Woodsman for an awesome time.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but have you read the rule list Mary? Just wondering, maybe rereading it will help a bit, then you'll be the best role player all the time and a favorite of the admins, lol

Back
Top Bottom