NEW! PW_US_Faction_Warfare

Users who are viewing this thread

Description
Our goal for this sever is to produce a entertaining PW mod experience by focusing more on Faction RP.
By focusing on Faction RP we mean that we are going to encourage Wars between factions as long as they are for good reasons and contain a decent amount of Role Play

Set Faction
To help encourage Faction Wars we are making a Set faction called Vikings that name cannot be changed. Vikings will be at War with all other factions (commoner not included) at all times. Their will still be RP needed between the Vikings and the other factions the game has.
If the Vikings Fort is taken over by any of the opposing factions then the fort will be given back to the Vikings and the game will continue as usual.
This in no way makes it ok for the members of the Vikings to random Commoners or noncombat oriented classes without Role Play

Map
[TBA}

Server Location
United States (East Coast)

Admins
Roober
Korman
Junior_D
Jones

Not to dissapoint you but most characters don't exactly enjoy faction warfare over RP. Also I highly recomend you do not use Coast & Mountains. In my opinion it is a very poorly made map.

Actual RP is going to still be there and we are not getting rid of any important rules like NLR but were getting rid of a few that are very constricting on player's gameplay and the manner of RP

Also we tested Coast and mountains today and there are some problems like bad placements of mines so we may not continue using it

Hey blackout i was playing on your server today, gota say i like it :smile: i was told some of the rules you were planning to enforce are good and i great ping cuz im on the east coast too. I've been playing pw for a very very long time and if your looking for more admins let me know. my steam ID is leo111890

Just so 'errbuddy knows, I've given them Kingdom Come\Game of Thrones.

This sort of officially-unofficially ends KC's run as an exclusive map, but seeing as it's been down for so long and didn't really draw much of a crowd I can't see this being too heart breaking for anyone.

Good luck; I personally believe lots of rules and sh@t are ruining the mod, and perhaps a very simplistic way of going (on a server where many people can get OK ping) might just be the hot ticket.

Of course, while lots of people would rather RP than have a faction war, the fact of the matter is that if you're in a faction with this mod now 85% of the time you're looking for a fight, and fighting betwixt factions generally just enriches the Commoner's RP, because War and Strife give them a sort of setting rather than "static fantasy version of Europe where everyone just sort of piddles about."

Citizen_Kane said:
Not to dissapoint you but most characters don't exactly enjoy faction warfare over RP. Also I highly recomend you do not use Coast & Mountains. In my opinion it is a very poorly made map.
Not true, many people enjoy this mod for the faction war side of it.

Back
Top Bottom