US_Dallas_Roleplay Official server

Users who are viewing this thread

I am happy to annouce the opening of US_Dallas_Roleplay The server is hosted by Jestservers.
We are currently using The Elder Lands but intend to rotate maps regularly.

Rules Thread
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,189446.0.html

Using Jestservers we can switch the server location to anywhere in the US and EU as needed for events. But for now its stationed in Dallas for the best possible Ping for all US players while still letting EU people enjoy playing.  Using a commercial server also ensures the server will only restart once a week.

A clan will be forming consisting of admins and clan members. Admins are not going to be recruited by applications only by being in the clan for a while and being chosen.

A clan website and TS3 server is in the making.

Special thanks to  Suspicious Pilgrim,Logain and Ser Benjamin for paying for the server.

W00t,

Great ping and a stable server for all.

My own server West was literaly a spare computer in the basement. :mrgreen:

That's awesome to hear! I wish you best of luck!!

P.S.: The map version you are hosting is slightly out-of-date. I ran about and figured it out. :X
I have the updated version up!

Remember to add what features you plan to introduce to bring people in your server.
Also, the clan of "admins". Right. How people are chosen in first place to be in the clan ?

My Server did a few young mistake concerning the admining team, i highly suggest to ask "experienced" server owner or admins to get some tools to set up a proper admining team.

Good luck if anything.

My over-expansive ego will oppress you all at last!

Aldric, Quest Givers shall be brought back. I'm a hell of an experienced admin and I'll know who to pick, I've already got one.

Nothing :grin:

Cool server, Pilgrim. I will play on it even if I have to roleplay by myself.

Back
Top Bottom