[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my sapphire two hander is fast enough to be able to do quick successive strikes in case the enemy is very heavily armored. They defenitely wont have time to hit back.

So i'm at the point where my army can pretty much decimate any army of lords ~4x it's size with no casualties, which is nothing to brag about considering the unique armies. I have 3 fiefs but I can't declare independence and be successful yet because i only have a measly 7 right to rule. In the meantime while i'm sending my companions off to gain me some what are some of the easier unique armies to take on? I am a marshall so i was going to use the ravenstern faction against unique armies but we are still at war.

Vajor said:
what are some of the easier unique armies to take on?

Unique spawns starting from easiest (possibly subjective after the first three):
Alaric von Brouhaha (Peasant Revolt - rabble)
Oswald de Fleur (Adventurer Companies - foreign knights)
Griffonsword Adventure Company (Adventurer Companies with female adventurers thus xbows)
Kodan Ironsword (Adventurer Companies - western knights and vaskerries/fierd style. Very good xp imo - shower them naked men with arrows.)
Sir Boris the Raven (Rogue Knights - Ravens)
Sheik Shalavan (Rogue Knights - dshar troops)
Burilgi the Usurper (Singalians - not that strong, really, but with glass cannon omen seekers with noldor bows)

I prefer ruby better for all weapons.  Although I don't get anything other than the bow, axe and 2h sword.

Always a clean kill because of piercing and higher damage.  Also results in slightly higher weaponskill than the other two over time.

Bravado said:
Vajor said:
what are some of the easier unique armies to take on?

Unique spawns starting from easiest (possibly subjective after the first three):
Alaric von Brouhaha (Peasant Revolt - rabble)
Oswald de Fleur (Adventurer Companies - foreign knights)
Griffonsword Adventure Company (Adventurer Companies with female adventurers thus xbows)
Kodan Ironsword (Adventurer Companies - western knights and vaskerries/fierd style. Very good xp imo - shower them naked men with arrows.)
Sir Boris the Raven (Rogue Knights - Ravens)
Sheik Shalavan (Rogue Knights - dshar troops)
Burilgi the Usurper (Singalians - not that strong, really, but with glass cannon omen seekers with noldor bows)
Thanks. I'll look out for these, but i doubt i'll get lucky enough to find Alaric. Too distracted trying to get relations with noldor.

If i create a Chapter of an Order in a town/fortress, it will aotumatically fill up my garrison.
The Seargents will usually get up to about 50 troops before they stop "spawning".
Now, if i take those 50 sergeants out of the fortress, and place them in another, newly conquered fortress, which is then awarded to another lord..
Will the sergeants in my fief start spawning again?

Will they always keep spawning until there are about 50 sergeants in the fortress?
Or, if i garrison them all in one of my other fiefs, or have them all in my army, will they continue spawning in the castle?

Draenor said:
Will they always keep spawning until there are about 50 sergeants in the fortress?
Or, if i garrison them all in one of my other fiefs, or have them all in my army, will they continue spawning in the castle?

If you remove them from the garrison, it will continue to spawn them.

OK, so I got a random option from my administrator that I could change my whole kingdom to another faction.  I denied, but when I came back again the topic was not available to discuss.  What triggers it, and can I make it pendor again if I do change it?

Whats a good way to gain honor quickly? Only two main ways I know of are releasing lords and helping villages invested with bandits. I only need 9 more to get to 70, for my own knighthood order.

Already got to 70, but thank you. I made my own knighthood order but is it even worth it? Seems to be incredibly expensive and time consuming to upgrade them, but it is neat. Also what is a good right to rule to start with for my own kingdom? I have 40 currently.

The higher your right to rule, the less likely other kingdoms are to question your legitimacy and thus they will be less inclined to immediately wage war against you. If you start your own kingdom with no right to rule, all other kingdoms will declare war on you.

I have 30+ relations with a lot of lords but i still cant talk to them about joining my kingdom, what should i do?

You can also win in tournaments, grants you honor each time.
Some of the heartbeat quests can also grant you honor if im not mistaken.

If you pass by a fortress/town of another faction and you see that there's a captured Lord in the dungeon, free him.
Very easy if you are at peace with the faction.

I have 3 cities and 5 castles, but I'm still only getting the same (about 10-12) nobles every week.  I've been building churches, shrines and training grounds left and right.  PLus my army has grown to over 200 members since my first City (Laria).  So it seems like I should be getting more nobles per week.  Thoughts?

Malkav said:
I have 30+ relations with a lot of lords but i still cant talk to them about joining my kingdom, what should i do?
if you're at war with their faction, attack them and take them prisoner. You will loose a few points but it wont damage your friendship. Ask them then, as your prisoner, and they should give you the option of either wanting to join your kingdom or granting their freedom for cash.
I almost steamrolled through my last play because I had too many friends :neutral:

Draenor said:
You can also win in tournaments, grants you honor each time.
This. If you own town, organize cheapest tournament (no wait time), and win it. Repeat until bored. You will also earn some cash if you bet on yourself, I think that difference between total gain and tournament investment is around 1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom