[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonoafafayon said:
Just felt like sharing that i just attacked marius what's his name, and i know that the empire hate the snake cult like mad. So i'm just casually riding along and get attacked by a load of cobra warriors that were within his army. I look around and among the rows of crossbow men are snake cult armsmen.. Logic  :!:

Thats one thing I absolutely hate. Knights of the dawn with Heretic troops. Noldor with Ravensterns and Sarleons. Jatu with peasants and farmers. What the hell. They'd execute each other on the spot!

the knighthood orders event of "order xyz has assembled a war party to assist  so and so faction"

what and where does this event trigger? is it exclusive to where the court/capital of a faction is?

Rajion said:
the knighthood orders event of "order xyz has assembled a war party to assist  so and so faction"

what and where does this event trigger? is it exclusive to where the court/capital of a faction is?
This is the factions own knighthood order. Windriders on Torbah, Valkyries on Windholm, Immortals on Janos, Dragons on Rane and Lions on Sarleon.
They gather an army of hundreds and assist the faction by traveling and aiding the factions villages being raided or joining the marshal's summons

And it´s pretty much random. It´s just there to spice things up if an empire is in a dire situation - and increase fun for the player because now he´s able to oppose some of the worst scum worthiest opponents ingame.

Just like anyone ever dreamt of engaging 100 Knights of the Lion on flat Sarleonese plains, with an exclusive infantry and archer amry.

I have my own knighthood order, and they are currently equipped well, have good stats, and 300+ skills on the knights and 200+ on the sergeants.

Using Joyclin (sp), I've been able to get power strike on both to 9 after a few months of training. I wanted to get PD up as well and use my force much like adventurers, (heavy cav with bows) so I used Diev who has 7pd and a 5 in training, one month later, 1PD gain.  I used Leth who hasn't leveled yet in my game no no training as well and I got 2 on the knights and 1 on the sergeants (no stat or skill gains) with either of them.

So is there a trick?  Will it take 6-7 months basically to get PD of 6?

Oyclo said:

It's a bit random but eventually they will get to Diev's max stat.

Tip: If you are looking to make a CKO with uber archers get Ediz in your party, he can easily reach 10 PD and also invest on his trainer skill. If you plan to play a long game your CKO will get maxed out eventually.

All my games until now i played pendor and got two crowns, one for me one for my ***** queen and a lot of easter eggs in castles i conquered. Last two games i didn;t get them. The first one i thought it was because i declared my faction to be sarleon. So i started a new game, declared pendor sovereign kingdom, even let the name kingdom of pendor, still, no crowns, no bonuses.. what is wrong with that? :sad:

shoshuro said:
Oyclo said:

It's a bit random but eventually they will get to Diev's max stat.

Tip: If you are looking to make a CKO with uber archers get Ediz in your party, he can easily reach 10 PD and also invest on his trainer skill. If you plan to play a long game your CKO will get maxed out eventually.

Thanks so much, yea I got them up to 5 so far.  I'm not sure how Ediz would do in the group, hes gunna PO someone I'm sure.  Odds are I would have stated my companions out differently had I known how the training went.

Your CKO gain skill points depending on 2 things - the difference between skill of the trainer and the trainee as well as the training skill of the trainer.  If the difference is 1 and the training skill is 0, then it could potentially take a long long time.

You can have up to 10 companions at any given time without anyone disliking anyone else.

If you want to balance likes and dislikes, you can have 11 companion and still remain stable. There are 24 combinations.  Someone on the internet called kalil did it.  The lower level companions usually end up stronger than the higher level companions if you play long enough and know what you're doing.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=247557.0

how do the lords reinforce their garrisons? anyone knows the mechanic?

so far i know that if you give a lord a castle with absurd ammount of units, unless it gets sieged it wont lose troops (i gave a lord a castle with a garrison of 1024, never saw it lost a single troop) whereas doing the same to a lord, he'll lose troops until he is within leadership levels, so

how does the ai reinforce these garrisons? sometimes ive seen a town garrison be as low as 204 units, get sacked by a marauding army, and then next month i go around its suddenly at 800+ units (may be longer times) whereas another town nearby remains at a forever 400 garrison and another town further away has a 600 units

tQ6iXqH.jpg
never had this happen to me, how do I fix this guys face?
I'm sure this has been reported before, but it's too much work to go through that 200+ paged Bug-thread and searching "funny face" or "screwed face" didn't yield any results

Epicrules said:
It's most probably a corrupted save.
****. just when I found a masterwork rav war axe...  :cry:
I suppose the proper thing to do is to start over? I did not take any back-ups, but luckily this was a new character I started so I only lost 2 days of effort.
edit. I should probably mention that it has starting to happen to other random people, one Arena master and one tavern gossiper guy. That goofey face is infecting my continent :???:

Two questions

Lethaldiran is working for Sarleon now after I gave up on my kingdom. I've started it again, but he won't talk politics and I can't get him back. How do I get him back?

Javiksholm was taken from me and now Sara the Fox has gone missing. She was the person I spoke to about kingdom business, I forget the title. How do I get her back?

Munaus said:
tQ6iXqH.jpg
how do I fix this guys face?
I'm sure this has been reported before and searching "funny face" or "screwed face" didn't yield any results

Retry with "Gollum Face of Doom"
Your save is screwed (=corrupted).

Rezialn said:
Two questions

Lethaldiran is working for Sarleon now after I gave up on my kingdom. I've started it again, but he won't talk politics and I can't get him back. How do I get him back?

Javiksholm was taken from me and now Sara the Fox has gone missing. She was the person I spoke to about kingdom business, I forget the title. How do I get her back?

If Lethaldiran is now a lord you´d have to recapture and convince him to rejoin your kingdom - once you restarted it (= you own a walled fief and are no vassal or merceneary of an exisiting faction)

Sara the Fox was minister? I think you´re utterly screwed in that regard and she´s lost forever, unless you´re lucky and she will respawn like any other good companions after a defeat - means you need to acquire 200 or so honor and keep your eyes and patience trained till you encounter her again in a tavern.

noosers said:
Munaus said:
tQ6iXqH.jpg
how do I fix this guys face?
I'm sure this has been reported before and searching "funny face" or "screwed face" didn't yield any results

Retry with "Gollum Face of Doom"
Your save is screwed (=corrupted).

Rezialn said:
Two questions

If Lethaldiran is now a lord you´d have to recapture and convince him to rejoin your kingdom - once you restarted it (= you own a walled fief and are no vassal or merceneary of an exisiting faction)

Sara the Fox was minister? I think you´re utterly screwed in that regard and she´s lost forever, unless you´re lucky and she will respawn like any other good companions after a defeat - means you need to acquire 200 or so honor and keep your eyes and patience trained till you encounter her again in a tavern.

I failed to convince him, and it has been a while in game time but he always says he is tired of talking politics. How do I get him talking politics again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom