[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really pay attention to that, I don't think it does though the Noldor Captain Helm (its a weaker version like broken or something) costs just under 5k

Flingit said:
pino_warrior said:
madboy said:
how to increase the number of items that pop up in the shops? is there an option for this somewhere?

I don't know, I wish to know as well, because the items from Noldor at their castle succkksss  :neutral:

All lame horses, I want the 70 armour plus speedy one  :mrgreen:

This why you want to become grandmaster of an order - you get the stronghold castle and buy the rusty/chipped Noldor stuff at bargain prices and turn them into Lordly items with the order blacksmith.

Lordly is only applied on armour? So far I didn't see it on weapons?

I'm new to this mod. What's the best way of starting your run to the finish line? Should I try to capture and hold a town or castle on my own, or swear fealty to a king and wait to receive one as a fief and then declare independence?

Oh I see. I thought it would be worse to turn traitor than to capture a town on my own.

Oh also, if I want conquered cities/castles to be assigned to me, do I need to make friends with the king or with all the lords?

If I create a CKO as a vassal of X, then declare independence and pick culture Y, do I need X or Y nobles to make CKO troops?

What happens to the old ones (i.e. do they gender flip if I was/am now Fierdsvain Culture)

EDIT: NVM PROBLEM FIXED

I believe your CKO changes culture along with your faction or kingdom's culture.

I could be wrong but was maiden noble added to the tree in the most recent version? You might not be using the latest version.

Yes, as of 3.61 the gender of your knights will change on culture swap to/from Fierdsvain.

We can't judge them for it, though, or the Pendorian social justice movement would be all over us.

Is there some way to get Knighthood patrols to dump their prisoners? I just saw a heretic army eat one of mine that was toting around 140 high-tier guys. =[

MadVader said:
Do you know how to upgrade troops to CKO troops? You talk to the steward, you don't use the party screen.

Are maiden nobles CKO troops? Why would you need to upgrade 1 CKO troop into another CKO troop?

Problem fixed nvm

So I've been fretting over my first (and poorest in the kingdom, obviously) village, sending out sheriff patrols, giving the patrols troops I hire from taverns, guarding it against enemy looting, etc etc.
Is there any point to what I'm doing? Currently I'm getting about 1,500 denars from it each week, but around 6,000 from enterprises in all the cities (if my kingdom is not at war). Should I even bother guarding my village like this? It takes up a lot of my time.
Or maybe I should instead spend my time in further increasing my army and my relation with my king so I can go capture some cities and castles and hope he gives those to me?

And what happens when my village gets looted? Do all my improvements gets destroyed? And since prosperity is supposed to drop to 0 because of it (currently it's at 183), am I going to get 0 denars or something from it in rent?

boogle said:
So I've been fretting over my first (and poorest in the kingdom, obviously) village, sending out sheriff patrols, giving the patrols troops I hire from taverns, guarding it against enemy looting, etc etc.
Is there any point to what I'm doing? Currently I'm getting about 1,500 denars from it each week, but around 6,000 from enterprises in all the cities (if my kingdom is not at war). Should I even bother guarding my village like this? It takes up a lot of my time.
Or maybe I should instead spend my time in further increasing my army and my relation with my king so I can go capture some cities and castles and hope he gives those to me?

And what happens when my village gets looted? Do all my improvements gets destroyed? And since prosperity is supposed to drop to 0 because of it (currently it's at 183), am I going to get 0 denars or something from it in rent?
Villages being looted has a chance to damage some buildings, which can be repaired automatically over time if you have an undamaged carpenter, for a set amount of money, or you can manually repair them for a portion of the build cost.

Honestly your starting village isn't important in the long run, especially if you plan to start your own kingdom, as you will only take your castles and towns with you, but will gain the villages attached to them.

Longtime quiet player here with a quick question - What are the key determining factors for another faction to declare war on yours, aside from Right to Rule, or is this sometimes simply random?

The Empire declared war on me despite having a positive relationship with my faction, my one and only castle not bordering their territory, the Empire having a temporary truce with the one faction I am at war with, and all factions existing and being fairly even.

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Being weak, being to strong, having something that use to be theirs.  I think there's land that was inherently a factions even before the game starts that's no longer theirs, but they still want it back.

Positive relation with a country doesn't seem to really matter, they will declare war even if you have 100 relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom