Server List

Users who are viewing this thread

Union should be moved to the inactive/dead server list, as of the 25th of May the community no longer operates. It may return in the future (although unlikely).

Please add my new server. :smile:
Name: Legion_RP
Teamspeak (part of this community): ts53.gamespeak.com:9103

--Jim

Sir_Crumpets said:
Please add my server MK_Roleplay to the online servers list.
AlphA-FR said:
Kingdom of Lionhead, a new french serrver
Jimnesss said:
None of these servers seem to be displayed in the server list: please confirm if they are still online and requested for addition to the list.
Gishank said:
Union should be moved to the inactive/dead server list, as of the 25th of May the community no longer operates. It may return in the future (although unlikely).
You are not the poster of the main thread linked from the EU_Union section, neither are you listed as a server owner, so I prefer not to take the risk of removing somebody else's entry.
BaronBaanus said:
Our new Team Speak 3 is lccts.com.au.
Basically the change is just not specifying the port, using the default instead? Done, anyway.

we are a new server with a custom map which is a very good map we hope to do well here and bring a fun but roleplay server if you wanna join are ts3 here where you can have your own faction channels 85.17.165.16 thanks guys

Hey guys I am and admin and player on this new server, yet in early stages it has great potential, I know we have all been waiting for an Aussie server since there wasn't any to play recently well here it is.

Come on and support us in the shaping of this server and give us suggestions/feedback.

If you're in the mood to play the server is live and is not being reset so feel free to RolePlay as I am :smile:

Friendly and helpful admins open for suggestions and a nice environment.

Vornne said:
Sir_Crumpets said:
Please add my server MK_Roleplay to the online servers list.
AlphA-FR said:
Kingdom of Lionhead, a new french serrver
Jimnesss said:
None of these servers seem to be displayed in the server list: please confirm if they are still online and requested for addition to the list.
Gishank said:
You are not the poster of the main thread linked from the EU_Union section, neither are you listed as a server owner, so I prefer not to take the risk of removing somebody else's entry.
BaronBaanus said:
Our new Team Speak 3 is lccts.com.au.
Basically the change is just not specifying the port, using the default instead? Done, anyway.
Legion went up again. :smile: Confirm by looking.

Shyana said:
Can you Add Clash of Nations?
Seems dead by now.
ZeroFighterR said:
This thread (if still being used) really needs an update.
I don't have the time or desire; this thread was always CalenLoki's to update, but since he's basically inactive, it will remain as is with minor updates.
Jimnesss said:
Legion went up again. :smile: Confirm by looking.
OK, added your previously requested information.

I haven't checked this thread in a while so only just saw your post Vornne.

There are two EU_Union threads in this section. You will find that one was created by Erk (an old and outdated instance that is linked here) and a more up to date version created by myself. Erk's thread links to pw-union.eu (although the display text is pw4-union.com which was an old domain owned by Salva), if you check the URL you will find a notice that was placed upon it on the 25th of May, 2013 announcing Union's closing. This thread also links to both the subdomain (union.17thregiment.co.uk) which is defunct and the 17th's TS.

Of course, it's entirely up to you what you do. Just a shame Calen doesn't seem to be around anymore to update it. :smile:

Hey there! I need help...
I so love this mod and i am real fan of Mount and Blade... Please unban me (Sir_Gollum) on server PW_Thrones_EU. My precious..
Two guys attaked me at commoners spawn and i killed them. And admin just banned me for mistake i think...

Back
Top Bottom