Contact
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
Kamillo
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
Blackhawk

Catholic said:
cracked warband version

Maan, I take back my 'good luck.'
Granted, having lived in Poland, a lot of games are cracked due to the economic capabilities of the people. But nonetheless....
Our clan began on cracked versions M&B WB. Currently, all players have an original copy of the game.

Sure thing, but I know a fella that got his CD-Key banned because of saying that.

Guys now only our name have cracked root. The most of players who played on this  version left this clan, who is only orginal now :smile:
Aww...The most of our players also don t know that in past PE was pirate clan : ) Only 2 guys who still are in PE, played on cracked version(now we have about 40 players...) but now of course they have orginal.
And i must also say that Polish Eagles switch version to orginal in January.
Since this time we won matches with CoR, CHS(damn you really think that we played with them on cracked version? Sure all division B is downloading now crack to play with us! :???:)...We are also playing in Division B, so trust me we aren t stupid pirates who want to have topic here, only we are good native clan who want to fight with the best teams in Europe...

EDIT.
I know, but as i said 99% of our players NEVER played on cracked version. We only don t want to change our name, and history :smile:
"I can see the banhammer coming.." btw I guess that you thought that we are pirates, so they should ban us, it is of course false now :smile:

Uhm, first of all we didn't tell you that you are playing the pirated version right now.. It doesn't even matter.
And as I said, I know one guy that got his CD-key banned for just saying that on the forums.

Archonsod said:
Taleworlds Forum Rules

By posting on Taleworlds you agree to the following rules. These rules are in effect on all boards. Certain boards may have specific rules which apply only to those boards, read the stickied "posting rules" thread near the top of the main board page to see if these apply.

No piracy, talk of piracy, talk of warez, or anything of the sort. No linking to sites with this kind of content
The following actions are prohibited on the forums:  1) Any facilitation of infringement of copyright, or of obtaining materials that do infringe copyright, be it through explicit or implicit written suggestion or through supplying such materials directly.  2)  Any linking to websites that facilitate copyright infringement or supply materials that do infringe copyright.  3) Any promotion or endorsement of copyright infringement, or of obtaining or using materials that do infringe copyright.

The exact punishment for violation of this rule will be decided on an individual basis, but it will always warrant at least a warning, in severe cases violators may receive an immediate, permanent ban.

Taleworlds is legally accountable for all content posted on these boards, and we don't want to get in trouble with the law. Bear in mind that a search engine such as Google may easily return your post out of context on a search, and we don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention.

Underlined emphasis mine and relevant to this situation.

As has been explained to Kamillo and Warder they will be allowed to keep this thread. However any posts regarding piracy by members of PE from this point onwards will result in their immediate and permanent banning from the forums.

I would also like to take this oppurtunity to remind everyone that encouraging piracy in any way, shape or form is strictly prohibited under the forum rules. This decision may also change if a senior forum administrator or a member of Taleworlds Entertainment decides that PE should be banned from the forums at any later date.

Hi guys !
We played 2 official matches with Samurai clan and REF clan.
Thanks for game, guys :wink:

PE v Samurai
20:0
Screens:

Nord Town:

Field by the River:

PE v REF
9:11
Screens:

Nord Town
j6j21y.jpg

15yx5lh.jpg

Port Assault
20jqw6b.jpg

awz09f.jpg

If you want join to our clan, you must write application on our forum - www.polskieorly.aaf.pl.

Kamillo

2011-09-25
Polish Eagles 8 : 11 Bohemian Guard

Unfortunately I haven`t screenshoots :<

2011-10-01
Polish Eagles 18 : 2 Sarrdakin

Ruins

Nord Town:

Thanks for game guys :smile:

Yesterday, we chose a new leader - Blacha. Blackhawk is the vice leader.
We had a Fusion with RE clan.
Our clan still have name Polish Eagles.

We have new TeamSpeak`s adress.
Adress: 188.165.154.156
Port: 3330

Polish Eagles! :mrgreen:

Good fights! Was a pleasure to fight you again, you're a very strong clan.

Don't forget my suggestion! No more [PEr] tag for recruits, but Baby_Eagle_(name)! :grin:

Since there's a lot going on with PE at the moment, and I cant find Blackhawk (new leader?) online on steam, we gonna have to postpone our match (12th November) to another date. As soon as I can we will arrange another date.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

PE
- We have a new banner.
- We are playing in ENL in division B and we are on 2nd position (2 matches and 2 wins)
- Our steam contacts: TeblarPL, frozzenpro123, siekacz416

Back
Top Bottom