"Connection to server is lost"

Users who are viewing this thread

I merely want an answer.

I was kicked in a misunderstand (Olaf_Forkbeard), and afterwards, if I would try to get in, nothing would happen, just back to the player screen stating "Connection to server is lost.". My cousin has talked to the admin and they said they didn't ban me, and it was internet trouble. I can connect to ALL other servers but that one.

It is obvious it started with the kick.

I have tried restarting computer, resetting modem, redownloading module, everything. If I can just get an answer and a  yes/no if I can get back on or when, that would be great.

Thank you,
Olaf Forkbeard.

I had the " Connection to server is lost " problem too (last year), I have a solution if that is the same problem, that is easy : delete all things from the folder "sceneObj" from the Mount&Blade Warband>Module>PW 4 alpha6>SceneObj. The "Connection is lost" comes from the time you are downloading the server's map, there is no download, you will loose the connection, sometime it got downloaded ( by connecting before on an other server with the same scene used - but this one an official one ).
If you delete your Scene, the scene of the server will got re-downloaded again, and so you will have what you want.

If there is a "Kicked from server" message, there is MAYBE a reason, if you use the same activation key with someone else connected on the server.
I don't know more about it, maybe something like a valve anti cheat kicks you automatically for a program you use, or something like that.

Whelp, I tried it, didn't work.

As for the other thing, I don't have anyone else using the code, and that server doesn't have VAC, just says "Connection to server is lost."

Does Scn_Scene_1_1.sco have to be opened? if it does, what do I set it to, notepad?

this is not specific to pw mod. i know from experiance, i get this on all mods including native. i have lost connection that many times that raging just doesn't cut it for my frustration (much to the annoyance of my mates in chat with me at the time :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom