Warband Script Enhancer (WSE) For Dummies

Users who are viewing this thread

It will take some time. Woyo is as far as I know the only person working on this mod, so its bound to take some time.

Now that WSE is updated and compatible with Warband 1.153, I've finally updated this thread to accommodate the necessary changes. Please let me know if I've made any mistakes.

During battles and when roaming in cities, towns I keep getting errors that continuously pile up such as these

Unrecognized op code etc..
Script error on op code etc..
at mission template etc..

Any idea what these mean and how I can fix it?

I also get script error messages regarding dialog. For example, my father doesn't commit harakiri. he just stands there saying fight or die lol.

Ok so I think I got it fixed, however now after the father commits seppuku, and his friend cuts him,  the scene just stays there

Edit- So after quitting and restarting to redo the scene, I get the script errors again :/

I don't know, sorry. =/ It's possible that playing a 1.143 mod on 1.153 may cause some issues, but who knows. *shrug* I haven't really played the mod for months so I wouldn't even know if there's any problems since WSE is up to date now.

Hey need some help here..I downloaded the gamerfronts Link mod and I noticed it removed all the errors,but one.
The darned seppuka scene and Yes I am running WSE(latest version).So..I would like to know why this little bug isn't removed.

Sisain said:
Ok so I think I got it fixed, however now after the father commits seppuku, and his friend cuts him,  the scene just stays there

Edit- So after quitting and restarting to redo the scene, I get the script errors again :/

Same prob  :neutral:

I wish I could tell you guys what's wrong, but, well, I'm no modder. :neutral: The alleged "Troubleshooting" section I created in the original post is pitiful at best.

News about when WSE will be updated to be 1.154-compatible, you mean? I've been checking the official thread for it every other day or so and so far there hasn't been any indication of when that'll be exactly.

First i whant to say WOW, about your mod. Is is amazingly made.
But my quest is when is de new wse coming? because of the errors it is unplay able for me :sad:
Or is there a way for me to download mount and blade warband 1.53?

everything my horse hits someone it gives this error:
at mission template [9] mst_lead_charge trigger [25] consequences
unreconized opcode 2074, line 3
script error on opcode 1 570 invalid item kindid 100000000 line no, 5

Suminagashi said:
If you are not using Steam, get version 1.153 here (full install) or patch an older version (1.1 or newer) to it with this.
Even if you are using Steam, you should be able to download 1.153 from Taleworlds if you register your game's product keys on the site, so then you can have a non-Steam WB 1.153 for Shogun and keep your separate Steam 1.154 WB for everything else. As for when WSE will be updated to 1.154, there is still no news on that. Regardless, bear in mind that even when playing on 1.153 with WSE, there may still possibly be errors due to Shogun being a 1.143 mod.

Thank you for the quick responce, i will do that  :grin:. I hope i can play your mod now

I just whant to say it one more time. Damn this mod looks good :smile:

I linked the download page for WSE several times in the original post of this thread. Whatever, here it is once again. Be aware that the newest version of WSE is from a while back and is for Warband 1.153, and doesn't work with Warband's current version, 1.154.

i use 1.153 -- it is saying they don tmatch. I am using downloaded vrsion of mount and blade from gamers gate.

does anyone understand?

Back
Top Bottom