General discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

woyo-sensei

Sergeant at Arms
Here we can freely talk about Shogun - Sengoku Jidai mod. Feel free to say what do you think about it :smile:
Enjoy!

I think it's amazing. I was curious though, what era does the mod take place in? Is it a specific period or is it more of a general mashup of different eras?

It`s Sengoku Jidai, Sengoku period, in other words Warring States period, years 1493 (or 1467) to 1573.
Here you can find a great article about Sengoku Jidai.

The mod looks great, but seriously, upload it to a better site. It takes 30 min to download because it cost money to get a normal download speed. Also first I had to wait 30 sec, then write in some random code. After that when I pressed download it did not start, so I tried again and a message popped up saying "Please click here to download" So I did, and when I did I had to wait another 15 min to download.

I gave up on downloading.

The download section said he was uploading to the repository, but that was very slow and buggy for another mod yesterday... So no surprise its not done. They are making efforts to get it there though.

generally very nice looking and cool mod,although too much similar to shogun 2 total war(the castles are exactly the same :smile: )

king of europe said:
generally very nice looking and cool mod,although too much similar to shogun 2 total war(the castles are exactly the same :smile: )

this mod has the same timeline as Shogun 2 Total War, so obviously the castles will be the same............

apsod said:
The mod looks great, but seriously, upload it to a better site. It takes 30 min to download because it cost money to get a normal download speed. Also first I had to wait 30 sec, then write in some random code. After that when I pressed download it did not start, so I tried again and a message popped up saying "Please click here to download" So I did, and when I did I had to wait another 15 min to download.

I gave up on downloading.

Oh wow your lazy.

king of europe said:

And why 'much to similar'?

to damien and sparky,why,you ask,well the castles are an exact copy of the castles found in shoughn 2 total war,the thing that the timeline is the same is not a excuse of having a copy of another game(not entirely ,mainly about castles)

king of europe said:
to damien and sparky,why,you ask,well the castles are an exact copy of the castles found in shoughn 2 total war,the thing that the timeline is the same is not a excuse of having a copy of another game(not entirely ,mainly about castles)

It`s not a copy as a copy. I took some screenshots of these castles and made my own models with my own textures from scratch. Besides my models are more detailed than these models from Shogun 2 :smile:

Because these people would like to support me using my FileSonic link, unfortunately with some issues :sad: It`s working as a simple "thank you" when you sacrifice just a little of your time to use my link if you like my mod.
You welcome anyway...

Im just wondering why im lagging like hell when i play this?

I can play 150 player battles on native and other mods?

I tried lowering the graphics to the minimum but it didn't seem to help.

Not probably, all textures. I`ve made all new textures and 90% new models with high resolution and more detailed, that`s why you have problem with framerate. My mod using much more memory than vanilla Warband, so be prepared for that.

I've done some playing now, and i have noticed that sometimes looters(dont know what there called, but there the equivalent) Drop woolen hats and nordic swords and other not used stuff

Having a lot of fun with this mod, but my only downsides are:

A: The level of apparent "Engrish" in game. Not holding anything against you, but sometimes I have to read things a couple times in order to understand it.

B: Looters aren't wearing anything still :[ That and they're dropping odd gear sometimes.

Ehm... is that it...

Sorry guys but thinking about BUGS on a priority scale from 1 to 10 that has to be lowest priority :razz:

Anyway I guess its good your wanting to improve the mod by even reporting the smallest things.

Woyo, have you thought about using LODS? (Maybe you are already) but I was thinking if your not using LODS this could also lag the game alot.

Back
Top Bottom