[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
Some pictures:

mountblade2012081022215.png

mountblade2012081021571.png

mountblade2012081021591.png

mountblade2012081022001.png

mountblade2012081022001.png

mountblade2012081022004.png

mountblade2012081022005.png

mountblade2012081022113.png

mountblade2012081022174.png

mountblade2012081022182.png

mountblade2012081022184.png

mountblade2012081022213.png

mouth-rainbow.jpg

I love them! :grin:

Guys! I am asking for some help about music. I want to renew the music ingame. Do you have some good pieces? Music for the arena, tavern or townhalls. Or... for battles et cetera.
Please make sure they are .ogg or at least in .mp3 format. If you really don't know how to convert them, then it doesn't really matter.
I guess it's illegal to just rip them off CDs?

Quintillius said:
Some pictures:

Russians / Montenegrins NEVER EVER wore those hats u gave to that general! Russian generals ALL wore bicornes ( or tricones before )! So remove it nau!

Omfg I just realized I have opened the 100th page :O

Wait, so you already saw that the Russian and Spanish musketeers and the British standard-bearers had French Shakos, which should be Russian Shakos, Bicornes and British Shakos respectively instead?

BTW, I guess a "windows media player" file is MP3?

EDIT:
Whatever, I tried uploading one music file, just to try if it works;
http://www.mediafire.com/?yx8fpw1yizem5b5
It's the Kyrie of Jospeh Haydn's Nelson Mass, first used in 1805 to celebrate the British victory at Trafalgar, hence its name. The mass is one of three 'warlike' masses Haydn wrote (he was anti-Bonaparte), and I really like this Kyrie. It's also rather appopriate I think...

And, does it work?

I'll give you a first-hand exclusive that I played myself, the Preobrazhensky march :smile: Unreleased ( nor will ever be :grin: )

Captured Joe said:
Wait, so you already saw that the Russian and Spanish musketeers and the British standard-bearers had French Shakos, which should be Russian Shakos, Bicornes and British Shakos respectively instead?
Fixed.

EDIT:
Whatever, I tried uploading one music file, just to try if it works;
http://www.mediafire.com/?yx8fpw1yizem5b5
It's the Kyrie of Jospeh Haydn's Nelson Mass, first used in 1805 to celebrate the British victory at Trafalgar, hence its name. The mass is one of three 'warlike' masses Haydn wrote (he was anti-Bonaparte), and I really like this Kyrie. It's also rather appopriate I think...

And, does it work?
It works =)!

Agovic said:
I'll give you a first-hand exclusive that I played myself, the Preobrazhensky march :smile: Unreleased ( nor will ever be :grin: )
Well, where is it?

Keep them coming, guys!

Alright, I ripped some more music off some CDs, and placed them in a folder. Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?o234ppeeu0s4m4t

The music pieces are:
-The Marseillaise (1792) (instrumental)
-Refrains des Régiments de l'Armée de Sambre et Meuse (1792)
-Marche de la Garde Consulaire à Marengo (1800)
-Austerlitz (1805)
(There was another music piece on that CD that I absolutely love, but it is from Circa 1830 :sad: )

-Mozart's Requiem in D minor (lacrimosa), because I like that one;

-The Trenk Panduren Marsch, of the 18th century Hungarian light cavalry. There is a version of it in NW also I believe, but I like this one more.

Also, I had a CD somewhere with the March of the Finish Cavalry, which is also suitable I believe because it is from the 30 Years' War, but the CD has disappeared. But that march isn't hard to find I believe.

Quintillius said:
Captured Joe said:
Fixed.
When the BETA is releashed, I'll look at the uniforms first!

Also, the links for the Low and Medium Quality Smoke Patches for AoB are broken, and JDeNef, who uploaded them, apparently has disappeared. Maybe you could re-upload those patches?
(Not for me, I'd play with high quality smoke even if I had to turn texture detail to 10% because I love the smoke, but there are several people asking for the patches now.)

Captured Joe, I'll post a thread in the AoB sub forum to manually adjust the smoke. I've been keeping an eye on Taleworlds, just not modding ATM (way to much things to do). :wink: So yeah, I'm not lost in action...  :smile:

Great work Quintillius!

Update: "Smoke, smoke and SMOKE!!"

Guys! I never thought of this before, but I got managed to release another update! Just right before the bèta!

Well have you guys ever read books about the time of gunpowder? About the battles which took place on battlefields with a lot of smoke? So much smoke you can only see the enemy's standards, instead of their men? So much smoke you need to wait until the wind blows them out of the field? Then you can finally say one word: CHARGE!!

mountblade2012081115560.png

mountblade2012081022213.png

mountblade2012081115552.png

mountblade2012081022182.png

mountblade2012081115545.png

mountblade2012081115543.png

mountblade2012081115542.png

mountblade2012081115535.png

mountblade2012081115563.png

[*] - I will release some minimods after the mod comes out. Some minimods will allow you to adjust the smoke quality, like JDenef13's way.
I do not have his files, so I need to make them on myself.

[*] - Don't worry. Just wait until the smoke moves or disappears (in 50 seconds  :mrgreen:)

JDeNef13 said:
Captured Joe, I'll post a thread in the AoB sub forum to manually adjust the smoke. I've been keeping an eye on Taleworlds, just not modding ATM (way to much things to do). :wink: So yeah, I'm not lost in action...  :smile:

Great work Quintillius!
JDeNef13!! Welcome back to this  :razz:. Haven't seen you in a long time!

Agovic said:
Agovic said:

:O :grin:
You have been awarded with the Légion d'Honneur Chevalier degree!

Agovic said:
Quintillius said:
Some pictures:

Russians / Montenegrins NEVER EVER wore those hats u gave to that general! Russian generals ALL wore bicornes ( or tricones before )! So remove it nau!

And what about the Cossack Hetmans? Edit: or Atamans, or whatever their leaders were called.

Hecate gose on computer and looks at  [Europe 1805] Development: version II mod "omg this mod is... A.. MAZING !!!!" Hecate runs to mother and starts whining "momy I want this mod!!!!!" Hecate shows it with his Ipod "it has everything I wanted in a mod... momy!!!!!!! go buy it !!!!!!!" mother responds "Hecate dear sorry but you can't buy it you have to wait for the realease and download it" Hecate begins to cry "when dose it come out momy?!?!" mother confrots Hecate "in about two to three weeks"
Hecate makes a miraculously recovers and says "YESSSS!! this is too good to be true, love you momy" Hecate leaves "what an odd kid" Hecate's supposed mother rplyed

Hecate said:
Hecate gose on computer and looks at  [Europe 1805] Development: version II mod "omg this mod is... A.. MAZING !!!!" Hecate runs to mother and starts whining "momy I want this mod!!!!!" Hecate shows it with his Ipod "it has everything I wanted in a mod... momy!!!!!!! go buy it !!!!!!!" mother responds "Hecate dear sorry but you can't buy it you have to wait for the realease and download it" Hecate begins to cry "when dose it come out momy?!?!" mother confrots Hecate "in about two to three weeks"
Hecate makes a miraculously recovers and says "YESSSS!! this is too good to be true, love you momy" Hecate leaves "what an odd kid" Hecate's supposed mother rplyed

RP fail, no? XD hehehe :smile:

And ye, only 23 hours and 13 minutes left
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vgAWQ-XveDo/TYVujCJGpCI/AAAAAAAACSg/05ZnzNinG7E/s1600/****_Yea_in_HD_by_CrusierPL_RE_Sharenator_is_Growing-s900x773-120811.png

Back
Top Bottom