[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
In the tEatRC mod, the Town Walkers in towns and the Villagers in villages give 'rumors' regarding the Lore too when asked for the latest news ("Have you heard any rumors lately?"). Maybe you can let the villagers say such things too when asked?
Nah, I prefer the current system.

Hmmh, rumours of the road suggestions. I can think of anything in mind right now but Wikipedia might have quite a few events listed in the 1805 section if you need light facts.
:razz:! That page was my biggest source! By the way it sounds weird but the Dutch Wikipedia page has more information in some months  :eek:.

There should be rumours flitting about cracks forming over relations between France and Spain too of course, as well as the decline of relations between the US and UK.

Also rumours of further unrest and revolution over the populace against the slowly growing start of the Industrial Revolution.

Captured Joe said:
Hmm, like
"People are saying that Bonaparte is preparing an army to invade Ireland to start an uprising there"
?

(idea from Hornblower, of course)
Or things like:
- Quotes
- Did you know ...
- Description of special people
- Foundation of something

They all need to be historical correct :wink:.
If you have a special date specific event which really should be ingame, just rewrite it and begin with: "Did you know ...".

There should be rumours flitting about cracks forming over relations between France and Spain too of course, as well as the decline of relations between the US and UK.

Also rumours of further unrest and revolution over the populace against the slowly growing start of the Industrial Revolution.
Hea! That's a nice thing, now make those rumors!  :mrgreen:

AFAIK, the relations between France and Spain were still outstanding by 1808.

I've been reading War & Peace lately, and apparently many Russians already disliked their German officers and allies; maybe you can make a rumour of that.

One could also say that, after the French revolution, many nobles were returning into Napoleon's service (like Davout), and people were rather disappointed by that sometimes.

Other things:
Many Prussian nobles were disappointed by their monarch's refusal to declare war on the French early on; you could let people say something like: "why does he nothing while the Corsican (or something) conquers everything?"
Or that the British still kept most of their forces at home (which happens in the game too, often), because they are afraid of a French invasion?

Quintillius said:
Thank you! Now I have enough rumors  :smile:. As long you play lesser than 7 months  :lol:.

Impossible to play lesser than 7 months... unless you mean playing REAL LIFE 7 Months?  :shock:

SeanBeansShako said:
Is there be a big file of random stuff for villagers, city people and soldiers on guard duty to say when you talk with them?
You really need to sleep now =p.
There is no big file of random stuff for those people, but that doesn't say I can't let them say something else.

Impossible to play lesser than 7 months... unless you mean playing REAL LIFE 7 Months?  :shock:
Hehe!  :smile:    Just tell me; what's the average amount of time you spend to a savegame? (ingame months, please)

Update: "Extend your victory a little bit "

* After the battle, if you were victorious, you may decide what to do with
  the prisoners. Your choices can change your money, prestige or your relation with
  the enemy’s faction.
* Take Prisoner - you can either recruit them or sell them as slaves
* Execute - prestige boost, but means faction relation penalty as well
* Ransom - earn money immediately. It’s around 40 Francs per person
* Release - do you have a noble heart? Or do you want to increase the relations a
  bit?
*  Let them go with only underwear left - do you really hate your enemies so much?
  You can punish them now! But beware, this gives a prestige and relation penalty.

* NOTE - You should open your game directory then 'Sounds' and listen to 'man_insult_2.ogg'.
I rolled on the floor, laughing so hard my sombrero fell off so my taco when I heard this sound after I clicked on 'Take them prisoner'  :mrgreen:! "YOU, BASTERD!"

It will be cool if when you decide to execute prisoners, appears a scene with a firing squad killing them; like the painting "The Third of May"

776px-El_Tres_de_Mayo%2C_by_Francisco_de_Goya%2C_from_Prado_thin_black_margin.jpg

Quintillius said:
Tom Bubu said:
Hehe!  :smile:    Just tell me; what's the average amount of time you spend to a savegame? (ingame months, please)
I've never counted it on months, days only  :oops:
Usually it is like 215 days +-.  :razz:

Captured Joe said:
Quintillius said:
*  Let them go with only underwear left - do you really hate your enemies so much?
Oh yes.
Now we are going to have some fun. I would like to see the face of enemy Lord when his half'o'naked boyzz arrive and ask him for clothes.  :mrgreen:

I currently have 2 savegames in the Europe 1805 mod; my old Bavarian one, which I copied from my old laptop and which is a little buggy, and my Danish one. Both are around day 500 in-game now. :razz:

I only hope my enemies won't steal my uniforms when they get me; I'd rather lose my life than my uniform!

Agovic said:
Can we name our rebel nations??? :smile:

I second this!

Idea: what about some nationalist rebel parties randomly spawning around Tirol, Ireland, Catalonia, Hungary, Siebenburgen, etc., possibly trying to capture some pre-defined cities? And when they succeed, a new nation could rise, being at war with the state they captured the city from, being listed in the Factions, and have some pre-defined rulers and vassals?

Back
Top Bottom