[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

And now we are talking about Dutchmen anyway, here's a little present for Quintillius:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3kRjdsge9s&t=6m50s
(luister maar eens wat die jager-officier zegt als ze geschoten hebben )
=D!

In the other ''Europe 1805'' of M&B there was a ''secret quest'' near a cathedral of a French city (sorry but I can't remember the name). The fact is that the quest consisted in(if someone doesn't want to know anything about the quest just don't open the spoiler)
I know! It the quest I made.
Well the player won't find that street scene in version II any more.
But don't worry! I've hidden a chest in the cathedral somewhere. If you open the chest, you'll find something worth :wink:!

Ok, I'm done making the soldiers normal
Good job! My too! All western faces don't look like trolls any more:

Thanks to all! Back to work now.

Update: Additional Battlefield Add-ons

Always wanted to regain health in battle? Always wanted to create
defensive structures? Well it's quite possible now!

* A medicine heals 10% of your health per second, but after 5 uses, it will be 
  consumed.
* Defensive structures! Consume sandbags to make a defensive structure.
* Since placing sandbags depends on your looking position, you can create weird stuff!  :mrgreen:

mountblade2012072300121.png

mountblade2012072300060.png

mountblade2012072300061.png

mountblade2012072300062.png

mountblade2012072300062.png

mountblade2012072300070.png

mountblade2012072300075.png

mountblade2012072300120.png

Captain_Fozzington said:
THOSE BUILDING INTERIORS!  :shock:
Welcome to this topic!
surprisedx.gif

Agovic said:
Quintillius said:

Where did ya get this? :grin:

Kingdom! KINGDOM For that napoleonic smiley!  : :grin:
And seriously, lovely update! I love to play more on defence than attack so it is great to have some "bunker"  :smile:
BTW, Question: Can the AI use defensive structures too  :?:  (Just a question :wink: )

Could it be possible to include artillery in this mod? I know it's nearly impossible to make  the AI reload and shoot like in MM/NW but you can make a cannon into a huge gun(but with cannon modell and textures) which also prevents the AI from moving(so it will be stationary) and takes a long time to load.(but make it possible to turn around, just really slow)
Of course it might look silly, but at least this mod would've been the first mod to include artillery support for the AI  :cool:  :grin:

Where did ya get this? :grin:
Oh! I stole it from Captain_Fozzington  :lol:! (I looked at his posts)

BTW, Question: Can the AI use defensive structures too  :?:  (Just a question :wink: )
They are too stupid for that  :roll:.

Humlenerd said:
Could it be possible to include artillery in this mod? I know it's nearly impossible to make  the AI reload and shoot like in MM/NW but you can make a cannon into a huge gun(but with cannon modell and textures) which also prevents the AI from moving(so it will be stationary) and takes a long time to load.(but make it possible to turn around, just really slow)
Of course it might look silly, but at least this mod would've been the first mod to include artillery support for the AI  :cool:  :grin:
Ofc the cannons would be stationary =X. Image the First World War in Europe 1805  :eek:!
Hmm. I can use the physics script of the Age of Machinery mod. On the other side, is it smart to implement a whole new feature at the nearly end of development?

Let me implement the last features on my list, then I'll take a look at this.

Quintillius said:
Humlenerd said:
Ofc the cannons would be stationary =X. Image the First World War in Europe 1805  :eek:!
Hmm. I can use the physics script of the Age of Machinery mod. On the other side, is it smart to implement a whole new feature at the nearly end of development?

Let me implement the last features on my list, then I'll take a look at this.
This kinda reminds me of the tEatRC mod, where there are small hand cannons that deal area damage (in the M&B vanilla version also). But the AI usually blows up friendlies in the area too.

I guess one can use the defensive structures in sieges also? :grin:

Would love artillery myself, but I think it should wait until after the first release of this as a possible feature in an upcoming patch and teaser with some other features.

:smile: Personaly, I think that releasing this with all the features that were listed in 1st list is going to be OK, and releasing patch later with cannons could work  :wink: 

Tom Bubu said:
:smile: Personaly, I think that releasing this with all the features that were listed in 1st list is going to be OK, and releasing patch later with cannons could work  :wink:

Second that :grin:

GRAND UPDATE: "Extended Town Management"

Finally! After months and months I've finished my extended town management.
This wasn't that easy job. But now, I proudly present the latest feature: Extended Town Management!

* Hire Commissioners! They help you with town management!
  (Commissioner of the Town, Commissioner of Finance,
  Commissioner of Architecture)
* Manage your town by keeping happiness, growth high, while increasing prestige
  and filling your treasuries!
* Change your own salary, from low to extremely high! But beware, high salary 
  causes a penalty to happiness.
* Set tax level. Are you an evil who creates extremely tax burdens or do you prefer
  100% happiness in all of your towns?
* Give feasts! Organize events to increase your prestige! It’s all about prestige!
* Ask for key to the treasury room and admire your gold!
* Build more than 15 structures! Every structure has different bonuses.
* Advanced system of building - use keyboard arrows to leaf through the parchments
  and press enter to accept the building plan! If you got enough money, then the
  construction will start and the building plan gets a green stamp!
* If you conquer a town - you will receive the keys of the town!
* Dynamic Treasury Room - if the town’s treasury is empty, you will encounter a dark, cold room with empty chests. If the town is prosperous, you will be awarded with mountains of gold!

mountblade2012072319104.png

mountblade2012072319060.png

mountblade2012072319044.png

mountblade2012072319103.png

mountblade2012072319101.png

mountblade2012072319095.png

mountblade2012072319040.png

mountblade2012072319043.png

mountblade2012072319040.png

mountblade2012072319035.png

mountblade2012072319035.png

mountblade2012072319112.png

mountblade2012072319025.png

mountblade2012072319030.png

mountblade2012072319030.png

mountblade2012072319031.png

mountblade2012072319031.png

mountblade2012072319032.png

mountblade2012072319063.png

mountblade2012072319063.png

mountblade2012072319062.png

Guys I am very reticent about releasing patches with updates like this after the final release. Simply because it means you cannot use your savegame any more.

And yep! You can use the sandbags in sieges :wink:!
Anyone has ideas about other defensive structures? Spikes, gabions...?

This looks like Total War... wait IT IS BETTER THAN TOTAL WAR! :grin: :grin:
It's GRAND indeed!

Quintillius said:
Guys I am very reticent about releasing patches with updates like this after the final release. Simply because it means you cannot use your savegame any more.
Then don't put in Artillery. I say.

Anyone has ideas about other defensive structures? Spikes, gabions...?
Spikes? Could be useful in siege defense (or Camp Defense) only IMO.
Gabions? YES! :grin: They were used in siege assaults as well as defenses back then! And I remember a scene prop from native that looks like one

Captured Joe said:
This looks like Total War... wait IT IS BETTER THAN TOTAL WAR! :grin: :grin:
It's GRAND indeed!

Quintillius said:
Then don't put in Artillery. I say.
What? I think that including artilllery in a later patch would've been a good idea. It wouldn't make any changes if he included artillery later or not at all for you(sinse you seem to hate artillery).

Back
Top Bottom