[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
Evil Cereal said:
YOU SIR ARE AWESOME

Have a medal of awesomeness, here

=D! Thank you! Give Chel this medal too for his abilities script  :lol:!

Sorry, I am out of medals

But I may find more for some new awesome stuff...

Update: "Become blacksmith!"

"Forge swords, rapiers and firearms for the armies of Europe! Get yourself
to the top by developing your skills and become insanely rich!"

* Set up your own blacksmith for 2000 Francs.
* Develop your engineer skill and increase chance of succeeding.
* Craft melee weapons and firearms from wood and iron.
* Your crafted items are of the finest quality, so are the selling prices!
* Buy expensive wood and iron or take a long search for cheap materials to get more
  profits!

mountblade2012071523165.png

mountblade2012071523170.png

mountblade2012071523171.png

mountblade2012071523173.png

mountblade2012071523174.png

mountblade2012071523175.png

mountblade2012071523180.png

Now I want my medal, 1st class!

Quintillius said:
Update: "Become blacksmith!"

"Forge swords, rapiers and firearms for the armies of Europe! Get yourself
to the top by developing your skills and become insanely rich!"

* Set up your own blacksmith for 2000 Francs.
* Develop your engineer skill and increase chance of succeeding.
* Craft melee weapons and firearms from wood and iron.
* Your crafted items are of the finest quality, so are the selling prices!
* Buy expensive wood and iron or take a long search for cheap materials to get more
  profits!

mountblade2012071523165.png

mountblade2012071523170.png

mountblade2012071523171.png

mountblade2012071523173.png

mountblade2012071523175.png

mountblade2012071016134.png

GREAT! Personaly, I love to make stuff, you know, I love when I can get something together and make up something and use / sell it. Really great feature!  :wink:
Maybe something like this for armor too? Making clothes from silk, wool etc. etc  :eek: (Just an idea :wink:  :idea:)

GREAT! Personaly, I love to make stuff, you know, I love when I can get something together and make up something and use / sell it. Really great feature!  :wink:
Maybe something like this for armor too? Making clothes from silk, wool etc. etc  :eek: (Just an idea :wink:  :idea:)

Thank you! To answer your question; I can add jobs like tailors, furniture makers and a lot more into the game. But I like variation. Variation like hunter, woodcutter, blacksmith instead of sword maker, cloth maker, furniture maker.

Quintillius said:

Thank you! To answer your question; I can add jobs like tailors, furniture makers and a lot more into the game. But I like variation. Variation like hunter, woodcutter, blacksmith instead of sword maker, cloth maker, furniture maker.

Yeah, of course! Whatever the name it will have, it will be great  :wink:

That looks pretty awesome, I don't usually do the neutral trader route in these games but now I'm seriously considering it with this mod.

those uniforms are from a really old OSP, here the link for the OSP : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55616.0.html

you ( probably not you) retextured them only, and i have to admit that needs much more polishing.

therefore you dont have right to say i cant use them.

anyways good luck with the mod.

Gambino said:
ok you are disrespectful and dont deserve respect, those uniforms are from a really old OSP, you think people dont know so you pretend they are yours, here the link for the OSP : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55616.0.html

you ( probably not you) retextured them only, and i have to admit it is really bad texturing that needs much more polishing.

Those uniforms were used in the first version, and are currently under replacement. And he doen't deserve respect? He who scripted tons of new codes, he who devoted all his time for a nearly dying mod, he who is getting E1805 back into it's former glory, while you did nothing, just insulted and offended him, and the E1805 community? I must say, that it is you who deserves no respect.

I guess Quintillius thought you meant the uniforms of v.2.
In the 'credits' section of Europe1805 v.1, the OSP is mentioned. Nobody pretended they made the uniforms.
That said, there are new uniforms (not just reskins of the OSP) in v.1, like the Wuerttemberg and Ottoman uniforms.
The polishing and retexturing is happening right under your nose, in this thread.

I suggest you edit your post.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Well said Cereal.

they still did not make v2 so how would he think that i will use the uniforms of v2? and about the respect, you all mocked me.

Hey! What's happening here?
Insults? People mocked you?

Gambino said:
those uniforms are from a really old OSP, here the link for the OSP : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55616.0.html

First, let's make some things clearer:
I have removed all uniforms of that OSP from Europe 1805 II. If you checked previous pages, especially first one, you probably noticed that Sudi555, our good modeller & texturer, made new models for the uniforms. With re-texturing, I mean re-texture these models so nearly all troops get an unique uniform.

you ( probably not you) retextured them only, and i have to admit that needs much more polishing.
That's right. Berthout re-textured them long time ago and they need much more polishing yes, but we have new models now :wink:!

My Memory has let me down. You asked me to use our uniforms? Ehm... since the models & textures are from Sudi555 and I spent almost a year to re-texturing, all I can say is: no.
But feel free to use that OSP with old uniforms.

And he doen't deserve respect? He who scripted tons of new codes, he who devoted all his time for a nearly dying mod, he who is getting E1805 back into it's former glory, while you did nothing, just insulted and offended him, and the E1805 community? I must say, that it is you who deserves no respect.
:razz: Thanks!

ok, erased all the offensive-seeming sentences
Your messages were actually.... far more offensive?  :eek:

I guess Quintillius thought you meant the uniforms of v.2.
Oh, wait. He meant the uniforms of version I....
Well all you can do is asking Berthout to use his re-textures. But it seems he hasn't been active since a year now. Good luck with that! Or... just re-texture those uniforms on your own...

they still did not make v2 so how would he think that i will use the uniforms of v2

We still did not make version II, but we still made uniforms :wink:. There was also someone who wanted
to use some building props, while version II hasn't been released yet.

Interesting stuff I read here people.... But to be most honest that I can be... I am lost whats the point...just let's keep on progressing, let's stop all fighting  :idea:  :???:
In fact this is stopping Quintillius from inventing new features so Gambino, with all honor to you, stop whining and just let it be. You wont get them-uniforms, use the OSP if you have it, dont beg us for new made by people in this thread. Copyright is copyright.

Next thing. Let's move on.... we need release or we will die by boredom!  :roll:  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom