[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah I won't be able to play it because I don't have the original. The politics stuff and all the in depth gameplay looks cool though.

They look... kinda... strange...
They remind me of the uniforms of the Irish mercenaries in v.1...
But well, I'll see how they look in-game when I play this.
Quintillius said:
Norwegian Skier and Danish Dragoon, right?
I think... you should've warned me; I was going to reconstruct the Danes anyway. :sad:
Anyway. According to Knötel, Danish Dragoons wore this.
Also, the short jackets are fine for the Norwegians, but in my sources they wear blue uniforms edged yellow.

EDIT:
SeanBeansShako said:
They look pretty good if you ask me. Why is this topic in the Warband section if it is for base anyway?
This isn;t the Warband section, as far as I know... :roll:

EDIT2:
Wait a ****ing second... That's not a Dragoon uniform, eh? I'm looking at an Officer uniform, not?
Where is the sash I want a sash there is no sash

11sparky11 said:
Yeah I won't be able to play it because I don't have the original. The politics stuff and all the in depth gameplay looks cool though.
Well why are you even checking this topic then?

And Joe, it's an officer uniform indeed  :grin:.
Just forgot the sash. I'll add them now :wink:!

Quintillius said:
Listen carefully. This time I have accepted your request. Enjoy the Bavarian Dragoons ingame from now!

[*] - Old hat.

Well, now the uniform looks lovely! ... You know people, you have to have imagination and imagine uniforms in the battle turmoil of smoke, dying men and firing muskets. Then they will fit in  :wink:  : :razz:

Quintillius said:
You have to wait only about two months. This modification will be released this summer :wink:!

TWO MONTHS!? SUMMER!? aaaaa I have to prepare my PC for celebrations! :grin:D ALL Praise Quintillius and people who participated in helping!  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom