[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Agovic said:
Quintillius said:
Captured Joe said:
:eek: Really awesome! :eek:  This will make it better than Napoleon TotalWar!
It is!

Personally, I think it will outmatch everything EXCEPT Napoleon Total War :grin: In N:TW you can command up to 10000 men ( with DarthMod, yet that number goes only for militia which is 500 per unit ) :smile: L'Aigle looks promising too, but for some reason I think that some computers ( anything below i3 xD ) won't be able to run it 100% HD :razz:

Medieval II is superior to Napoleon - Total war =\.

Wow.

Quintillius, can you please provide the player with some cover to hide behind while storming a Castle/Town?City in a siege? I just keep getting KO'd while trying to storm Stuttgard, and I lose massive amounts of men due to that (while the enemy gets no losses at all most of the time).

Captured Joe said:
Wow.

Quintillius, can you please provide the player with some cover to hide behind while storming a Castle/Town?City in a siege? I just keep getting KO'd while trying to storm Stuttgard, and I lose massive amounts of men due to that (while the enemy gets no losses at all most of the time).

=P I guess you suck.
Just move the battle size slider in your options to around 5-25. But you are right. I am going to implement more stuff. Like capturing towers, trenches et cetera.

Quintillius said:
Captured Joe said:
Wow.

=P I guess you suck.
Just move the battle size slider in your options to around 5-25. But you are right. I am going to implement more stuff. Like capturing towers, trenches et cetera.

Well I suppose that's realistic anyway, huge numbers of men died while storming castles.

Shall I make something like this  :grin:? Then let you guys attack it.

vauban-fortification.jpg

Update: "Death & Terror"

Do you want to scare your enemies? Do you want them to give up when they set eyes on you before battle? Loot their villages. Kill their people. And make sure you will plunder and raze everything. Then they will be scattered if they only hear your name :wink:!

* Looting system has been changed
* You can set fire on every structure if you want. (except for structures you can’t build/upgrade)
* Get a melee weapon or a firearm or some stones and damage the structure by thrust attack. After some attacks you will get a message that it has been destroyed and you will never see it back.
* Some structures like the statue can be easily destroyed. Other like walls do need 15 attacks.
* There is no auto-loot anymore. You will have to fight the peasants. If you do have few troops, you will have to fight two times. First to eliminate all resistance, than to plunder and raze. But the peasants won’t give up quickly, so. Expect a lot of blood!
* The more stuff you damage the more profit (in money)!
* Your troops can set fire on buildings too, so if you do not want to destroy everything make sure your army won’t use firearms.

Click
Stupid ImageShack doesn't offer quality -.-.

[!] - Old uniforms

Quintillius said:
vauban-fortification.jpg

Oh dear god, all the stuck NPC possibilities...  :lol:

Quintillius said:
Update: "Death & Terror"
The future, for Mount & Blade! :grin:

From now on, I'll live in constant fear for my precious buildings to be burnt! But fortunately, there's the village defenses.

Quintillius said:
=P I guess you suck.
Oh no, I can take 'castles' in 3 to 5 attacks without much problems, but I get shot down before I can do anything while getting ready to storm the streets of an unwalled city.

Quintillius said:

vauban-fortification.jpg
How am I supposed to attack that?
I am a principal opponent to the use of artillery!

Yeah... that's the problem... I guess I would have to use like 100 game days for training army of 300-500 soldiers to the top tier (or more) and then scale the walls and moats with ladders XD (Somehow... )  :mrgreen:

:grin:, honestly i cannot wait for this mod. It sounds like one of the most amazing things i will ever play. I really like and impressed with what i have seen thus far even in the former 1805

I was wondering if there was a way we could change military standard issue hats or uniforms or weapons for troops you hire. So that you can ask a common soldier, "let me see your equipment"(obviously this would cost money), and if there could be drill practices in training camps such that the more one drills together as a unit or regiment in different formations, the faster they can maneuver and form up and reload on the battlefield.

Also I have been reading some comments, and I was wondering... can you enlist in the army as a soldier?... just an ordinary soldier or drummer and not in any leadership position but just go on the battlefield and kill and follow the commander's orders.

I asked before about stables, cause I would like the idea of  place to store horses that you could buy but they are not quite war horses, such as a champion courser: weak but fast.

jw how's naval warfare and cannons is coming along? I realize that could be complicated but still really fun.

sorry if i troubled you... just asking questions... again I can't wait to play this thing  :grin:

, honestly i cannot wait for this mod. It sounds like one of the most amazing things i will ever play. I really like and impressed with what i have seen thus far even in the former 1805
Thank you !

I was wondering if there was a way we could change military standard issue hats or uniforms or weapons for troops you hire. So that you can ask a common soldier, "let me see your equipment"(obviously this would cost money), and if there could be drill practices in training camps such that the more one drills together as a unit or regiment in different formations, the faster they can maneuver and form up and reload on the battlefield. Depending on your position in the army and reputation as a warrior, the more your leadership would matter in these drills matters. and if soldiers in this game could more intelligent... and not constantly bump into walls in an effort to find place to go.
Unfortunately no. I cannot change the equipment of one man in a troop like British Recruit.
I can only change them all together.

and if soldiers in this game could more intelligent... and not constantly bump into walls in an effort to find place to go.
Rofl! The AI is very dumb. That's right. But you really have to complain towards TaleWorlds x).

Also I have been reading some comments, and I was wondering... can you enlist in the army as a soldier?... just an ordinary soldier or drummer and not in any leadership position but just go on the battlefield and kill and follow the commander's orders. You would have a contract for a number of... weeks, and if you dessert and if they catch you, imprison you or something? I was also wondering if the game would have cattle missions and if you could direct the cattle rather than steering them and stopping them
Hmm. Everyone likes enlisting in armies huh?

... and also if you could promote common members of your army to serve in positions under you in battle if they distinguish themselves in combat. And.. also i was wondering if there was a camp scene as well where you could walk around the camp and talk to ppl or read or ride or drill or whatever?
Can you tell me which positions exactly? And about the camp scene; that's not really necessary.

I asked before about stables, cause I would like the idea of  place to store horses that you could buy but they are not quite war horses, such as a champion courser: weak but fast.
Do you really want me to spend time on making stables? If more people like this I can take a look at this.

is it possible to become a faction leader of European state and not just a marshall? Maybe execute the former one? Change constitutions and such? like what i consider... is (have you ever played Guild?) but if you become a member of some republic, maybe England's, you are called to vote on issues and you can influence other members and lead parties so much so that you impact on policies (kinda like the Europa Universallis slider thing) or even change governments in revs. or coups... or just party takeovers.
Hehe. That would be rather unrealistic. To become Faction Leader in some months. But I want to implement political influence and voting so don't worry.
I do only not know how to do this exactly. You have maybe more ideas on this?

jw how's naval warfare and cannons is coming along? I realize that could be complicated but still really fun.
Well do not expect naval warfare. Cannons on the other hand are possible but complicated yes.

also if u'd like... i could test the beta.... 
What about helping? Like making scenes.

sorry if i troubled you... just asking questions... again I can't wait to play this thing 
You didn't! Thank you for all suggestions :wink:!

HunterAlpha1 said:
sooo... how many more minutes until you announce the release date?  :grin:
A lot  :mrgreen:.

aderemi123 said:
Also I have been reading some comments, and I was wondering... can you enlist in the army as a soldier?... just an ordinary soldier or drummer and not in any leadership position but just go on the battlefield and kill and follow the commander's orders.

*Evil Cereal supports this

Back
Top Bottom