[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If Montenegro in my game didn't have the entire Europe and Africa, and part of North America ( British parts ) ( Victoria II :razz: )

Evil Cereal said:
Pftch, ungrateful bastard  :razz:
Ahahaha :wink:

Anyways, instead of trolling on Montenegro, we all forgot what we're all here for - WHEN R U GONNA POST SUM UPDAT€Z?! XD

Agovic said:
Add on my face ( pics coming later ) instead of that?? :grin:
:???: :?:

Evil Cereal said:
+1

Anyway, on-topic:
In my Europe1805 games, there is a really annoying issue: Lords on campaign tend to run after any enemy caravan they see (faction leaders are the worst in that respect IMO), which distracts them from their campaign targets, ruining whole campaigns (and getting the Lords everywhere, 'cause most caravans are faster than the Lords' parties). Maybe something can be done about that...?

Captured Joe said:
Agovic said:

Evil Cereal said:
+1

Anyway, on-topic:
In my Europe1805 games, there is a really annoying issue: Lords on campaign tend to run after any enemy caravan they see (faction leaders are the worst in that respect IMO), which distracts them from their campaign targets, ruining whole campaigns (and getting the Lords everywhere, 'cause most caravans are faster than the Lords' parties). Maybe something can be done about that...?

And when your whole war party break off from the most important siege of the war to chase after a 5 man scout party.

11sparky11 said:
Captured Joe said:
Agovic said:

Evil Cereal said:
+1

Anyway, on-topic:

And when your whole war party break off from the most important siege of the war to chase after a 5 man scout party.

Aah, that damned feeling :razz: xD

Quintillius said:
Just wait some days, maybe one day and I'll release something big about village management :wink:!

YES MOAR BYLDYNGZ

I hope you add in village garrisoning!

Evil Cereal said:
Quintillius said:
Just wait some days, maybe one day and I'll release something big about village management :wink:!

YES MOAR BYLDYNGZ

I hope you add in village garrisoning!

=P! Sure! A lot of more... visible buildings! But no garrisoning, that would be unfair. But better defences, yes!

PART II - Big Update: "Dynamic Village Management"

"It's time to use everything the M&B engine offers! It's time to push the boundaries!"

* 11 buildings are waiting for your order to be build  (from a chapel, walls, a statue to barracks and watchtowers)
* Every structure is visible ingame if you have builded it.
* Every building has various bonuses (native bonuses and E1805 bonuses like prestige)
* If your weaponsmith makes enough weapons, you can equip volunteers with weapons, so there are no costs in gold to recruit them
* Village stockpile with resources like (timber, stone, tools, weapons)
* You can view the current stock by walking to a parchment, stuck on the wall. You will be leaded to a menu automatically
* Village treasury (Francs / gold)
* You can build structures with resources and gold for example:
Farm, 80 stone, 80 wood, 20 tools, 20 000 Francs
* Resources are produced by structures which are upgradable up to lvl 20 (stone   
  quarry, lumberjack, weaponsmith
* Tax level can be set by player (from no tax to extreme). Choose to be dreadful or chivalrous to your people!
* The higher the taxation, the lower the production.
* Every village has some buildings which have been build already. So conquering Brighton instead of Leicester because Brighton has barracks can make your campaign very interesting.
* And a lot... a lot more!

mountblade2012041023385.png

BEFORE:

mountblade2012041023342.png

AFTER:

mountblade2012041023354.png

mountblade2012041023360.png

mountblade2012041023361.png

mountblade2012041023362.png

mountblade2012041023363.png

mountblade2012041023364.png

mountblade2012041023370.png

mountblade2012041023371.png

mountblade2012041023372.png

mountblade2012041023384.png

ESPECIALLY FOR JOE:

mountblade2012041019590.png

mountblade2012041019590.png

* Don't mind the ugly old uniforms.
* And my wrong English x). I am tired.

:eek: Really awesome! :eek:  This will make it better than Napoleon TotalWar!

Quintillius said:
* If your weaponsmith makes enough weapons, you can equip volunteers with weapons, so there are no costs in gold to recruit them
I believe you read my mind! :grin:
And the other stuff, great work!

You are the rightful claimant to the throne of E1805, Quinney.  :grin:

LEAD THE GLORIOUS NATION OF E1805 TO VICTORY!

Captured Joe said:
It is!

Evil Cereal said:
You are the rightful claimant to the throne of E1805, Quinney.  :grin:

LEAD THE GLORIOUS NATION OF E1805 TO VICTORY!
Aah! This is a really nice compliment!

Kendoman said:
This looks really fantastic...I'd love to help you test and would enjoy giving feedback.  Let me know if you need me.
Cheers,
Everyone wants to help testing, but help modding x)?

And by the way this is only village management. Next part is forts and then some final work on town management which will be more epic than fort and village management together :wink:!

Quintillius said:
Captured Joe said:
It is!

Personally, I think it will outmatch everything EXCEPT Napoleon Total War :grin: In N:TW you can command up to 10000 men ( with DarthMod, yet that number goes only for militia which is 500 per unit ) :smile: L'Aigle looks promising too, but for some reason I think that some computers ( anything below i3 xD ) won't be able to run it 100% HD :razz:

Back
Top Bottom