Translations - V1.011 translations required

Users who are viewing this thread

I can help translating it to portuguese-BR, if anyone wants my help, just say the word :smile:

obs: the word is yes ^^

Thanks!!!!!
Finally I can start to translate the SoD mod to hungarian language. This topic is very helpful!!!!
Oh dude! I'm soooo happy now, that our language specific chars are written on my screen... It's almost orgasmic... :lol:
So: thanks.

I need a little help.
You are the king of sg. In hungarian: Sg king you are. OR you are sg's king. (of course with hungarian words :smile:)
How can I translate the var? {king/queen} If I translate it {királya/királynője} the prog puts it to the end of the text. For example the repors.
You are the king/queen of kingdom XY
Friends: Blah blah
Enemys: Blah blah
You are reading: XY

In hungarian
You are kingdom XY
friends
Enemies
Reading
king/queen

How can I solve this problem? Help please.

Another problem: I'd translated dialogs, but they still appear in english. Why?

anyone can help me i want to translate my mod to georgian language but i dont know how. plzz help me

Hi we just relase another Translation in Romanian for Mount&Blade 1.010/1.011 version 0.8 with diacritics .
The link:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1740

I hope someone know answer for this:

faction members have their titles like 'lord', 'count' etc. In 'troops.csv' file there is the title and name together, and in 'game_strings' there are only the titles with a variable(I don't know is it good word) {s0} - place for a name.
The problem - in WB lords can change the side they belong too and with that they change their title. But in game with translation, their name is both title and name, so after some lord change his side, he gets another title to the current one.
My question is how to fix it, I suppose that it could be made with use of {...} variables, but I have no idea where they came from and how to make them.
Please help, it's really iritating problem.

I see it is been a while now since people posted here. Is there still any interest for a completed Greek translation?

Someone can tell where get the file with the English language?
This topic states that there is an "en" file but no working reference.
en (English)
Provider: Ikisoft
(Everything - ASCII)

Back
Top Bottom