21y Yagersky Recruiting

• Thread starter 21y_Yagersky_Mischa
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

21y_Yagersky_Mischa

PRIVET KOLLEGI! WELCOME TO THE 21Y YAGERSKY'S TAVERN, COMRADE!

have a seat and enjoy! by the way.. what do you drink? might it be a cold beer or better  russian vodka?
anyway...

we are the 21y Yagersky regiment of the Russian Army! Hail to Zar Alexander I. !       
images

Our regiment now exists since April 29.2011, but we changed to Mount and Musket a few days ago -28.07.2011-

If you have no regiment, or you think the usual regiments will not give you the fun you need, think about joining us!
[/
About 40% of our members are old Mount and Musket veterans who are playing since 2009-2010 what means we are not new and inexperienced in this way.

If you want to join us, you simple have to follow a few rules and accept them. If you join without reading this, it might bring you in trouble :/

Rule Nr.1        Show respect to your comrades and listen to the COLONELS ORDERS!

Rule Nr.2        Be active, if not tell me the reason or/and excuse for why you dont join training etc.

Rule Nr.3        we use ts3, so you use ts3.  (adress below)

Rule Nr.4        we care about the regiment, not about the single man or yourself. If you care about your scoreboard and want to be the best player on a server, get the hell out of here and
                      play Call of duty or Counter strike alright?

never be in fear. Mother russias eagle will take care of you, i swear by my old uncle Vladislav!!

We play as the 21y Yagersky polk or usual infanterie ingame. If there is no russia able on a server, we play as prussia or england but never France!
Napoleon and his frogs wanted to take our poor mother russia.  THEY SHALL PAY FOR THIS AND THEY WILL!  HURRA! HURRA! HURRAAAA!

If you finally want to join us, post a coment here with your steamname and we will contact you in the next 12 hours.  (much faster if you are lucky :razz:)
Or you just get to our ts3 channel and tell us you want to join...dont be afraid to talk we are nice guys.  ts adress: 94.76.253.133    -no password & no port-

Members

21y_Yeg_Pol_Mischa
21y_Yeg_Dis_Shmaser

21y_Yeg_Ley_Electric

21y_Yeg_Pom_Fegelein

21y_Yeg_LGYeg_Alex
21y_Yeg_LGYeg_Jusesala
21y_Yeg_LGYeg_Ionator
21y_Yeg_LGYeg_BrutalLord
21y_Yeg_LGYeg_Dancer
21y_Yeg_LGYeg_Midnight

21y_Yeg_slt_Prasakus
21y_Yeg_slt_Mactavish
21y_Yeg_slt_Blodn
21y_Yeg_slt_Spenca (Colour-Bearer)

21y_Yeg_Rec_Redemption
21y_Yeg_Rec_Keil
21y_Yeg_Rec_Nick

RANKS
Pol  = Polkovnik  = Colonel

Pod = Podpolkovnik = Colonel Lieutenant

Dis = D

Ley  = Leytenant = Lieutenant

Des  = Desyatnik = Corporal

Slt    = Strelet      = Private

the last thing you need to know is your rank, the clantag and other informations

our clan tag is 21y_Yag_(rank)_(name)

you start as recruit and have the chance to get on higher ranks if you play well.

if your new in our regiment and you name is (an exaple) Peter, your name will be 21Y_Yag_Rec_Peter in ts3, ingame and steam.

Training is every Monday, Friday and Sunday from 19:00 to 20:00/07:00 to 08:00 pm Gmt+1  (if you dont show up without an excuse you ar ein big trouble)

we have a youtube channel were you can see videos of our training and linebattles to have a closer look how we play!
just search for "the84eregiment" on youtube

have fun comrade!

Medal descriptions
Medal of the Yagersky mark I  - show good shotingskills (around 5 kills with you musket per round)
Medal of the Yagersky mark II - show great shotingskills (around 10 kills with your musket per round)
Medal of the Liveguard Yagersky - Show the best shotingskills and become one with your musket (more then 10 kills with your musket or about 5 headshots per round)

Medal of the Shtyk istrebitel' mark I - show good meleeskills (around 10 kills with your bayonet per round)
Medal of the Shtyk istrebitel' mark II - show great meleeskills (around 15 kills with your bayonet per round)
Medal of the Liveguard Shtyk istrebitel' - show the best meleeskills, slap your enemy isnt enough for you! (around 20 kills with your bayonet per round)

Medal of the Braveheart  - never retreat and show no fear when an officer forces you to charge! Suicide-charge means a big honour for you and a enemy bayonet in your stomache is you sadisfaction)

Black Skull-coin of "Burn the Pleague" - Kill a Member of a rival regiment (only 84e & 19te members count)

Silver Skull-coin of "Burn the Pleague" - Kill a Highranked member of a rival regiment

Award of "Zar Alexanders Anger" - Kill an rival regiment alone, without any support "I have been baptized twice, once in water, once in flame. I am the right hand of the Lord and the instrument of his vengeance." Proud hearts!

Green Bandage of Memmingen    -    Being a part of the battle at Memmingen 03.09.2011
Medals & Awards

Alex            :  - Medal of Braveheart
                      - Black    Skull-coin of "Burn the Pleague"
                      - Silver Skull-coin of "Burn the Pleague"

Blodn        :  - Medal of the Shtyk istrebitel' mark I
                      - Medal of the Shtyk istrebitel' mark II
                      - Black    Skull-coin of "Burn the Pleague"

Bradcub    :  - Medal of the Yagersky mark I
                    - Medal of the Yagersky mark II
                    - Medal of the Shtyk istrebitelʹ mark I
                    - Medal of the Shtyk istrebitelʹ mark II

BrutalLord :  - Medal of Braveheart
                      - Medal of the Shtyk istrebitel' mark I

Fegelein:      - Medal of Braveheart
                    -  Medal of the Yagersky mark I
                    -  Medal of the Yagersky mark II
                    - Black Skull-coin of "Burn the Pleague"

Ionator      :  - Medal of the Shtyk istrebitel' mark I

Jusesala    :  - Medal of the Shtyk istrebitel' mark I

Midnight    :  None

Spencer    :  None

thank you Kolegi! In the name of the 21y Yagersky!

Brutallord x1 warning

Ionator  x1 warning

Dancer  x1 warning

Enjoyed playing with and chatting with the members of the 21y keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom