The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

Users who are viewing this thread

When I play it, and when I upgrade a unit(any, french or English) It makes them disappear, and there are only heads and weapons running round(completely gone when they have a horse)

Any help please? Other then that, great mod. :smile:

A team of Frenchmen has taken the mod and updated it with new items, troops, companions, dialogues and scenes. All they need is a translation, so I suggest you wait for that :wink:

MeltingAsh said:
When I play it, and when I upgrade a unit(any, french or English) It makes them disappear, and there are only heads and weapons running round(completely gone when they have a horse)

Any help please? Other then that, great mod.

Having the same thing; believe the mod is not compatible with the latest Warband ver. 1.153, hence the problem.

great mod, is one of my favorites, great is his creator!  :smile:
this and several other mods are the inspiration to make a mod I.does
know by the way, who is the music of the mod and how can I use this music in my mod? is that this great!  :grin:
sorry if you don't understand as I wrote, is that I don't speak English.  :roll:

Aww, I am kind of disappointed that there are only 2 factions. Though it was quite obvious it was going to be so from the start :mrgreen: Still, would have liked a couple tiny side-factions :grin:

insomniac said:
can't download. One link isn't working the other one requires membership  :???:
insomniac said:
this mod is dead i think :roll:
i saw they were going to re-make the mod recently but the modder left it undone (if i don't mistake), for the download just get a free account in that website and you'll be able to download it (done 3 days ago)

Back
Top Bottom