White Liono Foxian Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An all out war plagues these lands as Azyreal (mind spelling on names) leads the White Lions in an All out War against the Foxian Empire, all was at peace as the two lumbering giants learned to live together, When a tournament was held an every man for themselves brawl as you will, Two men from the white Lions joined Sir Kronsire and Sir Feretial (not real name, feretal) and one lone man from the Foxian Empire Le Fox himself, using his Dinky axe le fox bested both men from the Whitelions and forced one to leave in shame, soon after the tournament the Tensions grew and a White Lion foot soldier was slain, and a Foxian Soldier Killed, Taking no time Fox's troops mobilized an ambush killing three Whitelions out on patrol skirmishes popped up left and right between the two factions and all out war had begone, Foxatopians were under armed and out numbered, but held on dearly, after the Duke of Tidwell was Knocked out in a duel a short truce between the two  factions fell over the land, but each was out for blood, reinforcements had arrived in aide of the Fox, and with his fresh men Fox held his castle Azy and the Duke themselves leading the charge up the siege ladder failed to break the Foxes Determination with the white Lions defeated Azy knew that in order to be victorious would be to call to arms every White Lion to defend their Queen and Country, this war is far far from over......

To summon it all up First Persistent faction war in awhile.. it's Rp'ed-ish and hopefully more in depth RP will happen down the road feel free to join in either side, I know Le Fox needs all the help he can get

Fere look what happens when you leave the sever!!!

MInd spelling and grammar it is pretty late here

Warning! This post includes roleplay!

-

Though I have never heard of this fox and his socalled empire, I, Mordred, wish to negotiate peace between the two warring factions. However, from what I heard this empire made the first act of war, seeing as they lead an organized ambush into a conflict which had until then apparently not been ordered by it's leaders.

Therefore, I await that "Le Fox" is fully aware of my opinion that he started this war.

There is no peace, says Azy her self the Lions are over confident as they were we have faced them and won when we are out number and under armed and I believe we can hold our own until Azy her self request peace and we negotiate terms.... but You think we started the war no, the only reason the ambush occured was due to the fact that two of my men were killed at the hands of white lions in a time of peace.. (techincally if you might get confused so far this has only happened with me, Tirok, Kronsire, Azy, Strider, Karl, and NotsoFarNorthMan, a 3v4 and I just say that two of my men where killed or a footman was killed that means one of these 7 just keeping them alive RP wise)

And as presistant factions they arent just on one sever they are on every sever so this war willl go across all severs not just one (hopefully we stay on one that azy isnt an admin) but so far it was on West PW

BTW: Foxian Empire is not an offical Presistant faction though me ad Foxcola have been making it since the ablity to name your own faction was added, also we kinda discribe our group of looters robbers mercs well the group that me and Fox make to d what ever since v3.2 as Foxian somthing or another.... basically saying it is pressitant but not like Tidwell where it has a hole established Higharchy and history

You missunderstand me... Fox. I mean to say that she did apparently not order the deaths of your men, since those were the actions of overzealos soldiers. You on the other hand seem to have ordered that ambush, a willing act to go to war against the White Lions, instead of persueing justice for the men responsible and finding a peaceful solution.

That is the reason I believe you are to be held responsible, and no other.

If I am wrong, then I ask you to correct me.

OOC: I did plan the "ambush" or sorts but ask Tirok it did not go down acording to what I wanted my men got out of hand and started killing the White Lions before I could have done or said anything, even if we had started the war which in all likely hood we did, after defearting the white lion army for the first time we offerd a truce which was shot down and The queen herself unable to control her men that were demanding our terms of surrender which called for the killing of my most loyal friend and others, which the Queen had nothing to do with none the less the war goes on since the queen won't stop and we sure arent going to let down

You and North were saying stuff like "I killed your entire faction" and "I win" over global chat.

While I did not meta-game, upon riding to where they were and seeing my men get slain it may have colored my opinion in that I shoved my Bamboo spear in you rather than talked it out.

Also: It was past midnight for that final siege, and I had to go to bed. Hence the hastiness.

Azrayel said:
You and North were saying stuff like "I killed your entire faction" and "I win" over global chat.

While I did not meta-game, upon riding to where they were and seeing my men get slain it may have colored my opinion in that I shoved my Bamboo spear in you rather than talked it out.

Also: It was past midnight for that final siege, and I had to go to bed. Hence the hastiness.

It seems the proud White Lion azrayel can never admit it taht she lost!

OOC: I have more respect for the person that cannot admit defeat, than the one that doesn't read his post before sending it

----------

So, if I see this right you two are fighting this war because your men got out of hand. Isn't that a little pathetic?

Just have those uncontrollable imbeciles executed and make peace. You're a man and a woman, I'm sure you will find a way to work things out peacefully.

Citizen_Kane said:
Azrayel said:

It seems the proud White Lion azrayel can never admit it taht she lost!

I shot their archer in the face, and had killed both of them twice personally. We didn't succeed in a particular siege during which I wore a dress so it'd be more fair.

But yes, I do not admit defeat. I keep killing.

Serann said:
Just have those uncontrollable imbeciles executed and make peace. You're a man and a woman, I'm sure you will find a way to work things out peacefully.

Clearly his libido will not allow him to see reason.

I shall not permit ruffians, with whom he is very closely related, to continue rummaging about my kingdom killing innocents.

You forgot this part Le Fox... and well, every other instance where the White Lions suceeded.

(The following did indeed happen, except for the nighttime part. All thoughts and feelings were displayed via local or faction chat. I never once told my faction I had even left the castle)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a brutal assault on The Arch Duke in the marketplace, it was clear the Foxian empire had no care for honor, as they assaulted a man who had yet displayed any hostility.

When the Arch Duke awoke, he was told what had happened, and became enraged of this show of dishonor and treachery. He vowed vengeance at his own hand, and slipped away during the night.

As the blow to his head was yet still healing, and still in fact bandaged, his judgement was greatly effected. He rode alone deep into Foxian territory, hunting the man who assaulted him. At last, he spotted the man. He was riding alone, to the city. The Duke spurred his horse forward, as quickly as possibly. He drew his sword, and prepared for the following battle. They fought on the bridge, both horses slain in the battle. In the end, the Foxian man lie dead, and he merely needed a bit of rest.

Upon the way to his homelands, the way was barred by a member of the Foxian empire, there leader, Le Fox. The Duke told him to step aside, and in return he would leave the banner that he had captured. At first, Le Fox agreed. Then seemed to change his mind, and insisted the Duke fight him anyway. In anger, and misjudgement, the duke reclaimed the banner, and ran at Le Fox. Forgetting the fact he was tired and already somewhat injured from the previous fight. He was once again knocked unconscious, and thankfully left for dead. A White Lion patrol then found him, and brought him back to the castle.

----------------------------------------------------------

(In case your wondering Le Fox, that's the RP that North was so insistent that I didn't have, and I explained all of what Tirok was thinking and experiencing before I set off.)

Lol, I just said "Who wants to fight me, I'm going to leave the server?"
I never should have left.  Never leave Le Fox with a weapon of any kind, anywhere.

BTW "Dinky Axe" Was a one handed battleaxe

Oh Azy just so you know when I said I killed your entire faction was in a giant duel thingy we had, but another thing azy in the war I died once and man twice and in the market you yourself would have fallen to my blade if I did just come back fromfighting three men and wining then Kron as I was teaching you a lesson came back and rejoined the fight but even though you never fell, because of your hit and run tactics 9 of your emn fell to me personally, and the last siege may have been better if you weren't waering a dress agreed but you wouldn't have won

And Tirok I ffelt Obligated to fight you seeing as you stood over the body of a fallen commrade with blood dripping off your sword

OOC: I am now making this an forum RP topic and there is nothing you can do about it

--------------------------------------

As I can see, there is personal hate between you. And neither is ready to accept peace. Very well, then. I would have preferred that if you had settled this at a table or even in a bed but since you seem so eager to fight...

*Grabs two swords and sticks them into the middle of a ring*

I invite the two of you to fight it out in this circle. No more men of yours will have to die for this conflict to end. And even both of you may come out of it, should the victor feel generous. This is the most honorable way to solve this, if none is ready for peace. What do you say?

Tried that after I had knoced out the duke in a duel and ran into the Queen I called to her to come and fight me, she then said "why should I come over there and fight you when I can shoot you from here" and open fired, then once we moved into the town out of her range she attempted to lance us and then ran away, and I have nothing against her it's just good sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom