Hell on earth discussion - Applications closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm torn between the A-1 'SLAP GUN'  and the AM33.

Which would you recommend for ambushes?

Also, I was thinking of getting my guy some sort of cloaking implant (Kinda helps the whole 'Infiltrator' occupation), if that was alright with you Incaa

They all still look too bulky and clumpy for my character.

EDIT: And i guess this is our cue to get to the armory and aquaint us with the new weapons?

So basically, this is a sales pitch of what Bundie is good at - going into an environment full of nasty **** and pulling stuff out without damaging it or herself.
'Stuff' is usually injured people, but could really be anything....

AR-88, damn yes! If side-arms were included, I would be much obliged.

I was waiting for everyone to report to the armory. Quick post to move us back toward some action. Sidearms coming soon.

ummm...  I meant I was picking the most simple of the options Incaa showed.  (AR-88??)

I'd prefer an AK47 for my character because (a) I have some idea about that and (b) it would fit her character
but I thought we had to take what was offered?

Amman de Stazia said:
ummm...  I meant I was picking the most simple of the options Incaa showed.  (AR-88??)

I'd prefer an AK47 for my character because (a) I have some idea about that and (b) it would fit her character
but I thought we had to take what was offered?

Ahh, sorry. That would be my sleep-deprived and caffeine riddled brain. Let get on changing that for you.

This is a great opportunity to introduce yourselves guys.

Úlfheðinn is currently not posting as he is on vacation.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Japan-nuclear-power-plant.jpg

the nuclear plant.

where you can see water in the bottom-right corner, the rupture has caused a massive lowering of the water-level.

top left among the trees you can see power lines.  these point towards the air-base.

the four big square white buildings have collapsed into rubble, the longer, lower rectangles are badly damaged.

The control rooms where Bundie expects to find survivors are bottom left.  You can see a series of 4 windows on the long rectabgular building, and below those 4 windows a single-level annex or extension.  This is the emergency control room which can in theory protect occupants from the most catastrophic runaway reaction or meltdown.

Of course the earthquake/rupture of the earth has damaged it, so there may in fact be no people left alive in here....

Bundy and Nero were landed in the car-park which you can see top/centre.

PS - this is actually a nuclear plant.  I made the rest of it up.

Back
Top Bottom