Hell on earth discussion - Applications closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

I would want to be as close as possible, except that will expose you others to radiation, and the transporter to destabilising air currents....

can we land on the grassy flat between the carpark and the powerlines? 

If you want to **** up the transporter (flying is ....easy) then it could land on the edge of that embankment and then roll down it after we disembark (stray round damages undercarriage or something, tipping it over the edge?)

Question: Is the transporter armed with anything?  I was considering to drop half you guys off, and the other half helps me give covering fire, as well as keeping the sky's clear for when we need to bail.

Grimmend said:
Question: Is the transporter armed with anything?  I was considering to drop half you guys off, and the other half helps me give covering fire, as well as keeping the sky's clear for when we need to bail.
We'll be doing a lot of posts inside the buildings where you'd have nothing more to say than "Circling commander" for a while though  :???:

If a couple of people wanna stay in the transporter so that you've got people to interact with it might be alright. Úlfheðinn for example may stay with you since he's on holiday.

As for the LZ, Bundie's the only character who actually needs to touch down since the HUNTER suit absorbs the impact of a rolling drop-off. If grimmend decides to stay in the transporter then Cross can carry Bundie down since she can fly. Otherwise we may just touch down in the field to the (North?)

I was just worried that a monster might come and try to eat it if we left it parked outside.

"Get to the transport, we gotta get out of here!...Where's the transport!?  I left it right here!"

EDIT:But, in the end it is the commander's decision, so just tell me where to drop the kids off.

Merrily, I will have sporadic internets for the next couple of days, so I shall leave the reconnoiter in the transport, as has been suggested.

Perhaps, they can have some lovely tea time whilst they wait.  :wink:

Yes. I just though it would be extremly obnoxious to say Comman-dress, so back off man!

images

I'm inside, and just far enough down those stairs not to cop any debris when the heavy stuff lands....

and I ditched the rifle.  Still got a flare pistol (takes the grenade rounds) and my chainsaw.  More fun that way....

Back
Top Bottom