SP Native Modern Divisions Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Bad Idea

Knight
I decided to try rebuilding the factions in Native from the ground up, with bigger troop trees, guns, grenades, magic and SnD's Polished Native!!

Here is what I have in mind for the new factions

Nords
The crossbow/pikemen/Lancer faction. Perfect combo setup, but lacking in some areas.
These guys have repeating crossbows and super pikes, so they basically become a better version of the Rhodoks.
Their weakness is all three troop types rely on each other to fight. So if one part of the trio falls, everyone else suffers.

Assassins (Vaegirs)
This faction gets archers, swordsmen, and horsemen, each with a unique twist.
The swordsmen are the fastest foot soldiers in the game, equipped with throwing weapons and super sharp blades.
They are powerful both at range and close up, though they lack shields. They can later become Shadows who use a powerful surprise attack.
Assassin Archers use quick-draw bows and large groups of them can kill plenty of enemies fast. They upgrade to Nightwatch who can slowly regenerate.
The Riders are horsemen carrying anti-horse weaponry. They specialize in quickly dismounting enemies, allowing them to take over the battlefield quickly

Crusaders (Swadians)
Crusaders upgrade fast and are always fight-ready. They get two lines of infantry, some archers, and Knights
Both infantry types are very good and pose a huge threat to their enemies. The later upgrades are much more expensive, but worth the wait.
The final upgrades are the Crusader and Devout. The Crusader is able to regenerate health rapidly while the Devout gets a second life should they perish in battle.
The archers and knights are decent variations of the regular force. Not bad, but not great either

Magicians (Khergits)
These Summoners call upon demons to fight for them, creating powerful armies out of thin air.
They typically use these soldiers as bodygaurds, but will often summon them behind enemy lines.
A small force of elite summoners can wipe out an army with ease, though master-level troops are difficult for this faction to obtain.
This faction also deploys Doom Knights, elite horsemen who send the weak running with fear

Keepers (Rhodoks)
The heaviest infantry in the game. Keepers use Heavy Spearmen, Executioners, and Crossbowmen. All troops are heavily armored and carry unbreakable iron shields, with the exception of Executioners.
The Spearmen are strong defenders and use the shield bash ability to hold off enemy charges.
Executioners carry deadly weapons and can cut their way through thin lines of troops, or work as a deadly combo attack when stacked with the Spearmen
Crossbowmen later become Siege Masters who carry grenades and shield-penetration shotguns

Sun Tribe (Sarranids)
The Sun Tribe specializes in guns and explosives. They get Light Infantry, Snipers, and Horsemen.
The infantry are lightly armored macemen who can upgrade to Fire Berserkers, or Clockwork Soldiers (who are basically knock-off Keepers)
The Snipers are deadly gunmen who can pick off enemies at extremely long range, they can later get RPGs which absolutely kill
The Horsemen are fairly weak and look like Khergits  :lol: They get grenades and deal alot of damage on the initial charge. ( :twisted: FLAMETHROWERS?? :twisted:)

For now it's mostly unfinished and nothing is set in stone as of yet.

If anyone is interested in this mod, any suggestions would be nice. Also i need a better RPG.

mb2x.jpg

mb3d.jpg

mb4t.jpg

mb5wo.jpg

mb10h.jpg

mb11i.jpg

mb9c.jpg

mb6ff.jpg

mb12ts.jpg

mb13y.jpg

mb14w.jpg

mb15m.jpg

mb16s.jpg

mb17i.jpg

Ah, well the Rhodoks became Keepers since they have such epically steep hills unfit for horses, I decided since Nords already have archers that they could do well with crossbows

Y NO PPL MAKEZ DUNE MODZ 4 M&B?

Seriously,speaking,I dunno why,but the Sun tribesmen remind me of Fremen,they're distant lightyears,but they do.Don't make me questions about this because I'll hardly reply.When will I see this released?

nomad93 said:
Y NO PPL MAKEZ DUNE MODZ 4 M&B?

Seriously,speaking,I dunno why,but the Sun tribesmen remind me of Fremen,they're distant lightyears,but they do.Don't make me questions about this because I'll hardly reply.When will I see this released?

I heard that someone is already making a Dune Mod.  :mrgreen:

I'm trying to finish the beta version before the end of summer  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom