The Foolocracy of Fedner [FF]

Users who are viewing this thread

Blixn

Grandmaster Knight
Reviving this old ancient topic, because the fools from Fedner have united again
5dqomb.png

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried"
- Sir Winston Churchill

If democracy is a concept of high ideals and belief in the combined wisdom of mankind, the government of Fedner is an example of just how badly things can turn when the majority of the population is a bunch of fools.
The Foolocracy of Fedner is back and in lack of better judgement has decided to declare war on the rest of Calradia!​

jtnl77.png
s33wck.png
14izl0j.png

Blixn
      Boat
      Broomstick
      Duel-champion
      Godnoken
      Gubbo
      Henkanii
      Hygat
      Klockis
      Krogan
      Toolov
      Turambar
      Zchnullmund
nvefme.png
16c7zx3.png
corey43 said:
But we already have ZHG and a multitude others. :/
Why don't you make it something different, like CTF or Fight and Destroy? I really miss those game modes :razz:
Harkon Haakonson said:
An alternative game mode would be awesome indeed; I've only ever played TDM, DM, Battle and Siege. And Conquest in MM, but I'd like to try that in Native... :razz:
16c7zx3.png
And deep down in the subconscious this must have dwelled, because an alternative game mode is exactly what
Gubbo and Krogan made.
Tired of the campfest that was early Warband clanwars, they got the inspiration to make

100% Native compatible server-side game type
(Click for more info)
5d779z.png

[td]
11hxwr4.png
[/td][td]
2i7bvjs.png
[/td]​

Our ambition is not to build FF into another competitive Native Warband Clan.
Our goal is to build a community where players and clans can turn if they want to play matches in Warbanner mode.

If you are interested in playing a scrim in Warbanner, contact Gubbo or Blixn.
Write in this thread or catch us on Team Speak or Steam.

Blixn Gubbo

We are EU based but if you are from somewhere else and want to try Warbanner too, we can provide you with the files that you need in order to set up a server.
If an EU based group wants to set up a server with the mod, that is absolutely fine aswell. But know that the mod is still in a beta phase and that changes may be made continually.
The idea is to release Warbanner as an open source project, when we have done enough testing and fine tuning to make sure everything works as intended.​

Back
Top Bottom