If you have Performance Issues, Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here

Users who are viewing this thread

As I wrote problem isn't related to size of battle, i have CTD even with 3-5 enemies if i hit SHIELD and opposite i can fight (and win) in battles 200-300 enemies if i don't hit SHIELDs.

And I tried every fix mentioned in first post and several others. As I mention problem is only with Brytenwalda, native and 1257AD works fine.

SirOutlander said:
As I wrote problem isn't related to size of battle, i have CTD even with 3-5 enemies if i hit SHIELD and opposite i can fight (and win) in battles 200-300 enemies if i don't hit SHIELDs.

And I tried every fix mentioned in first post and several others. As I mention problem is only with Brytenwalda, native and 1257AD works fine.

If you hit shield? you change something in items.txt?

Solved: changed damage type of my new weapon from pierce to cut and it works. :lol:

Update: After recruiting a companion the problem returned.  :evil:

Help the villages to get to positive relations, rely on rescued prisoners or merceneries until then.

tobias1rock said:
All villages hate me so i can't recruit any soldiers what can i do to fix this?
Maybe you raided a monastery, or you're from a different religion than the villages (you can pay the village elder for relations)

Whenever I start the game it crashes saying 'unable to open file: modules\a clash of kings\resource\textures.brf' anyone know how to fix this?

Whenever I try to start a new game it comes up with an error Saying:
RGL ERROR - Unable to open Module\ACOK1.13\troops.txt

hi

WSE seams to need warband version 1.153, but brytenwalda needs 1.157... how can in make the coop work?

and can i use 1.158?

I used to play newest brytenwalda on 1.153 and worked without harm now i moved to 1.158 and it still work without any problems so i guess it should work for you too.

Could anyone please read this post and try and help me out, i'm pulling my hair from anger  :evil:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307595.msg7297784.html

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom