Banned From NA - Need explaining

Users who are viewing this thread

-Lemon-

Recruit
TS_Sotnik_Chris, Clank, and Ninjakrew (myself) were all banned from the NA PW_Mod.

The Story - Chris, Clank and myself all geared up and went to a castle. While approaching this castle we were confronted by the faction. The faction then asked for 350 gold for entrance to the castle. Chris, not wanting to pay RP'd and said "I want to take your queens hand and hold my cock with it, because I'm not paying 350 gold for that." They responded with "ok, leave then." We then turned around and while LEAVING Spazze (which was an admin *I don't remember his full name*) said "He just insulted me, attack them." There archer then started shooting at us. We then retreated outside the commoners town turned around and fought. It was a 3v7 and we killed a few of them, we dismounted Spazze and I started killing him by lancing him with my spear. He then proceeded to teleport away. I said in ventrilo "wow he just teleported away wtf". We continued to fight them as they attacked us. On a side note as well, players in there faction who died early on came back and started fighting again which I do believe is not allowed.

Another admin that was there who we fought (was in the same faction as spazze) was Evil (something).

So we were attacked, we defended ourselves and then they ban us from server because they got raped? I understand were good and you got 3v7'd and **** on but really, you gotta ban us? Accept your defeat and move on. I would also like a reimbursement of 50k worth of gear that we lost transferred to the Brothers of War Faction.

Looking forward to hearing the response.

*P.S - Could not take Screenshots as I did not think this would be a problem and we got banned in mid fight* Go ahead though and check chat logs, by all means you'll see the truth.

Everything Ninjakrew/Lemon said is true, i was there and i seen it all.
I'm disappointed to come back to PW after a few months and see admin abuse like this. PW needs to be more careful on who they give admin rights to.

Duncdar said:
First-Spazze is a girl.
Also, you don't really have solid proof.

Like I said, admins can check the logs and bring that have proof up for me. IM INSISTING on them bringing up the logs. Why would I do that If I'm not innocent? Please leave my thread if you having nothing constructive to say.

However, on a side note thats kinda funny. Now I understand why spazzy was insulted, she was the queen of the faction. LMAO!

Considering Spazze and Evilsniper are both veteran and respected admins, I'm assuming you're leaving out something.
Also, both of them are in TeamSpeak ATM so feel free to talk to them. You can find the IP at http://www.napw4roleplay.com/home.html

Duncdar said:
Considering Spazze and Evilsniper are both veteran and respected admins, I'm assuming you're leaving out something.
Also, both of them are in TeamSpeak ATM so feel free to talk to them. You can find the IP at http://www.napw4roleplay.com/home.html

Um there is a little problem with this have you not seen the amount of complaints about Evilsniper latley none being minor, and what do you consider veteran, these players were unheard of until they became admins on NA, see why would someone go out of their way to point out admins abusing their powers if not it being the truth, and spazze she's a decent admin but I have yet to see Evil do any real admining, he's just their "tech" guy

It's been solved. Evil banned the whole group for bigotry, even though ONLY Chris said that. It was only a temp ban for 1 hour, and my money is being reimbursed.

Moral of the story, don't ban the WHOLE group for 1 persons action. This does however not resolve the fact that spazzy teleported out of battle.

Am I still leaving out details Duncdar?

Very poor admin choices though I must say and let this be 1 more complaint.

Lemon, since NA is a relatively new sever and their administration is not the best, due to missing members and soo on and the over all rookie ness of some of the admin, but they can't help being human and using the power they were given to help themsevles, even though they really really shouldnt do these things they still do and is something going to happen about it, No

I use to play in this server when it first came out, and I guarantee you admins back then did not make rookie mistakes or poor choices like this. I've never had a problem with this server that required me in getting banned.

Vincenzo said:
Next time use this topic:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,167884.0.html

To solve your issue;
I need the exact date and time this started and when it ended + time zone.

If you read the whole thread you'd know that its been solved as I have stated that above.

The time? psh....umm... I gotta do some conversion here brb.

EDIT - It took me about 10-15 minutes to make the post and review my post that I made. That was made at  (07:12:47 PM) Pacific. So I'd say around 7:00pm (PST) we were banned. The fight lasted about 5ish minutes? So I'd say this started any where after 6:50pm (PST) and ended around 7:00pm (PST).

Central is 2 hours ahead Pacific
Eastern is 3 hours ahead of Pacific

I would like to report someone. EvilSnipey, Spazzy

Your In-Game Name: Ninjakrew

Accused Player's In-Game Name: Ninjakrew, TS_Sotnik_Chris, and Clank

Accusation (Include time and explanation): Time is above, and our explaination is that we didn't want to pay 350 gold for entrance to the castle so Chris made the comment "I want to take your queens hand and hold my cock with it, because I'm not paying 350 gold for that". At which time we did not know Spazzy was a girl and faction of the leader so she took that as a direct insult. The guard, who asked us to pay the fee then said "Ok then get lost". We started to walk away and not to far down the road Spazzy said "They insulted me, attack them!". After that she ordered her faction to attack us (which they did) we then proceeded to fall back to the commoners town and turned around and fought back in a 3v7 and killed almost all of them. Mid fight Spazzy got dismounted and I started to attack her on my horse. She then teleported out of it to a safe location realizing we were too good and she was dying along with her whole faction. We continued to fight while she teleported out. She then came back and teleported in front of me and then we all got banned, which leads me to assume that she coordinated that with Evil in Teamspeak so she could retrieve our gold. After Duncdar told us Teamspeak info me, and clank went in it and spoke with Spazzy and Evil. She said that we called her a whore and were spouting bigotry. Even though, if you check CHAT LOGS you will see that nor did me or clank say anything rude to her or anyone. Only Chris, which at the time didn't know it was a female and was also joking in a way or expressing that there was no way in hell he was paying 350gold to enter the castle. Evil should have not banned the whole crew and if he was really mad about it or at least spazzy. They should have just temp banned Chris and me and Clank did nothing but defend ourselves. This makes me resort to thinking that since they got owned they were mad (I don't blame them I would be too if I lost a 3v7). Quite frankly, from the sounds of things Evil has done this more then once.

While on Teamspeak Spazzy told me directly that Evil made the bans but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Spazzy contributed in that choice. Also in the conversation they didn't really seem to have a logical excuse to ban us and just tried to give petty excuse as to why they did it.

Proof (Screencaps or videos): Check chat logs between the times posted above.

Witnesses: Chris, Clank

P.S - Shouldn't you warn before you temp ban? At the very least, a kick? Unless your an extremely touchy emotional person and take GREAT offensive to Chris comment then you probably shouldn't be an admin to ANY game on the INTERNET. I'm done ranting, this is becoming time consuming. Take the evidence that was there and if Evil or Spazzy are honest people they should agree with everything I just said. Looking forward to a response from someone with authority.

Vincenzo said:
I have found said event in the log and the least I can say is that I'm extremely unhappy.
We will look into this internally, Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Quick response, thanks a lot for taking the time to solve our problem. Now I know Evil and Spazzy said they would reimburse our 50k that we lost due to banning (which I withdrew 20-30 minutes) before the banning which is what I used to gear us up - could you please (if you can) fix that? I took 50k from the Brothers of War Faction which I own. At this moment it should have 450k and would like it to have 500k.

EDIT - I am going to bed as of now, I will answer any further questions tomorrow morning if there are any.

Well i am very sorry i had warned you a few times today over like breaking nlr and rdming over the day BUT! what you guys said was all true after reading the logs i was lied to about what was said and im very sorry that you got banned.

Deofuta said:
Mishkin said:
Such foul language is considered role play?

How times have changed... :sad:

Whore was actually quite the popular word come the 13th century...

I don't recall anyone saying "whore," they told her to suck a cock, which wasn't really in common parlance at the time.

Back
Top Bottom