How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Blead said:
Or you begin by rating the previous poster like you're suppose to do.

This Blead guy used to have the Mask as his avatar, so I love him. Other than that, uh... <.<; Never seen him play! But he's kind of cool, I guess. 7/10 on the Coolometer.

Kitten-mew! said:
Blead said:
Or you begin by rating the previous poster like you're suppose to do.

This Blead guy used to have the Mask as his avatar, so I love him. Other than that, uh... <.<; Never seen him play! But he's kind of cool, I guess. 7/10 on the Coolometer.
Kittens a pretty cool guy, he hosts good tournaments and doesn't afraid of anything.

Scott Ray said:
Beer duels on medium, and tries to be good on a hearse.
Scott_Ray liked to use really big 2h weapons and polearms - I think he was compensating for something. He was also frequently seen fighting like a woman; ie throwing things. Still, one of the better players (and I'd say at least somewhat famous) in cRPG at the time I was playing it, but I don't think we crossed paths much in vanilla Warband.

I've not actually seen bastiat on warband all that much, but I know he makes a ton of long posts and he uses proper grammar/spelling all the time.

Why is everyone rating personality or skill as opposed to famousness? :razz:
Mad Dawg is sup4r famous, considering he leads the Balions and events and whatnot. He's also a pretty cool guy, kills TMWs and doesn't afraid of anything.

Back
Top Bottom