• Yes

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Too Stoned To Decide.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If teh government did legalized weed and tax it, it would make billions instead of spending money locking up minor drug deals, one of the my friends is working with the director of super high me to legalize pot in north carolinaor something like that, but to what gawin said about alcohol starting fights but compared to the deaths in drug wars and over truff to sell drugs, I personally live in new jersey and often go to patterson or nework which are terrible places I saw a body in newark and heard gun shots all night scary as hell, but legalizing it would put an end to the drug trade stopping alot of violence, but still their should be an adge limit because I know atleast 10 ppl that went to rehapp in my highschool and some really smart kids become complete retards with the amount of pot they do

And to clearify things I;m pretty sure this group is a JOKE speaking for myself they only time we stabb people in game is me and ken stabbing each other for fun so chill out and calm down

and don't worry I gave up trying to RP on the EU server gaham don't even bother to go on it anymore

iconlolsj.gif

gaham1 said:
OP said:
The Rapist - Mollests, then forcefully rapes the victim and stabs them to death!

Thats not funny and if I see you doing that on the EU server your gone within a second.
Was going to delete it soon, I knew no one would take it's spot
Aldric said:
I got a job for my event that exactly fit you ? would you join ?
What?
Metalfist said:
Whats the matter with your page?  :smile:
Not Exactly goodly written out or structured...
Saboteur100 said:
Lol...

Poll should be changed to:

"Legalize Marijuana?"
- Yes
- No
- Too stoned to decide
Fine...
Metalfist said:
so this is a (sort of) randoming faction that people may join?
So you do need a reason to kill them?    :cry:
No, me and a friend tried it out, we took a butchering knife to a fully plated knight.
I think we will follow how they did in the Cowboy days "Vigilante Law" (not sure if thats a gun law or/and ...) You see something you like you attempt RP to take it :grin:

Were going to practice RP in the things soon on eachother. (not other people, would be a real random)

Yeah, I think I'll leave this. I haven't been on PW since I joined this and I really don't think I'd do that much in the group if I stayed. I like the idea, but I've gotten bored with PW as a whole. So yeah, don't expect me at the practice in NA.

That_one_guy said:
Yeah, I think I'll leave this. I haven't been on PW since I joined this and I really don't think I'd do that much in the group if I stayed. I like the idea, but I've gotten bored with PW as a whole. So yeah, don't expect me at the practice in NA.
Okay, you can try the new PW that's coming out "The Wild Wind" it's cowboy PW :smile:
Farewell buddy!

Back
Top Bottom