[OLD] original mod topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I EVER wanted to see in this game.

I look forward to see this modification applied in evry mod, this really need to be noticed  :wink:

Nice initiative moving this forward, taragoth. Cheers!

Give me a shout if you need anything. I could a look at the "bugs", for instance...I think there may be some hack/workarounds to clear them up fairly easily.

This could be epic! so long as your lord is not Fatty Harlaus and you career consists of carrying chicken legs to him...

amore555 said:
This could be epic! so long as your lord is not Fatty Harlaus and you career consists of carrying chicken legs to him...

Hmmm... Maybe if we mutinied against Fatty Harlaus we could poison his food.

I just found out ithilienranger is still interested in developing the Enlist Mod further into Warband so I have asked him to join me to make this most awesome and well sought after mod.  :mrgreen:

Thanks for the offer of support guys, you can already download ithilienranger's original idea ported to Warband by Sunhawken here.

Again I do not claim any credit for the mod or it's code , I just want to develop and continue ithilienranger & RevanShan's awesome idea.

-Gothy  :mrgreen:

taragoth said:
I just found out ithilienranger is still interested in developing the Enlist Mod further into Warband so I have asked him to join me to make this most awesome and well sought after mod.  :mrgreen:

Thanks for the offer of support guys, you can already download ithilienranger's original idea ported to Warband by Sunhawken here.

Again I do not claim any credit for the mod or it's code , I just want to develop and continue ithilienranger & RevanShan's awesome idea.

-Gothy  :mrgreen:

So what do you think he'll say?

The word is not only the title of a game, it is an actual word with a definition:
A freelancer is somebody who is self-employed and is not committed to a particular employer long term.
So the mod has to do with that, not the game. Hope this helps.

And very interesting mod! I'll try this out soon, sounds great.

Geeesh, I wasn't really aware this was a full mod :smile: That's some GREAT NEWS, If you need any rigale bits of whatever, just tell me Gothy :smile:

Both of you take some good care, and I wish maaaany good things, and loads of supporters for this mod. :smile:

Cernunos said:
Geeesh, I wasn't really aware this was a full mod :smile: That's some GREAT NEWS, If you need any rigale bits of whatever, just tell me Gothy :smile:

Both of you take some good care, and I wish maaaany good things, and loads of supporters for this mod. :smile:

It can be both a full mod or a addon, myself I think it would be a great addon and will be totally OSP as long as ithilienranger is ok with it, having this does not mean I am stopping working with you on Rigale tho :wink: or Floris. You know me I love helping others and making the game more enjoyable for everyone, I believe in Kama so if I do good maybe something will come back to me LOL i wish :razz:

Thanks for the support, I been getting a few very encouraging messages...keep em comin :razz: the support won't go astray!

I've decided to put off trying to figure out how to Access to character, inventory, notes, party screen ect for now, when I add a menu using these options it works first time around then going back to the options menu it freezes the ability to operate the menu listed ie return to the previous screen or even view the character screen/inv/party again. The work around for this has been the ability to use 'key shortcuts' as per usual while on the map. I've been able to add a 'take leave' option and I'm currently testing that option now, hoping to hear from ithilienranger today sometime to add anything he's working on so we can get a good working copy of the mod out to you guys in the near future. cheers! stay tuned and thanks for the overwhelming support!

hoe12moe said:
Haha I was yesterday thinking that this feature should be added and was about to add it in the ideas topic but then I read this! Looking forward to this mod!

Wow thats an awesome user name.  :grin:

taragoth said:
I've decided to put off trying to figure out how to Access to character, inventory, notes, party screen ect for now, when I add a menu using these options it works first time around then going back to the options menu it freezes the ability to operate the menu listed ie return to the previous screen or even view the character screen/inv/party again. The work around for this has been the ability to use 'key shortcuts' as per usual while on the map. I've been able to add a 'take leave' option and I'm currently testing that option now, hoping to hear from ithilienranger today sometime to add anything he's working on so we can get a good working copy of the mod out to you guys in the near future. cheers! stay tuned and thanks for the overwhelming support!

On another note there is a bug where when I would level up (working for Khergits) and get to Lancer, the next promotion would be the Aaron class (which is my character's name) and then it would take almost all of my items, (Obtained from the Lancer class, and items I had before enlisting.) What is causing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom