Mount and Blade Warband doesnt work on steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

sausageson

Recruit
On steam's website it says warband is a steam compatible game. I purchased the game from d2d to use credit I have on it and was going to activate on steam. However my cd key doesnt activate on steam, is there something I missed? can taleworlds exchange my key for a steam key? I really like having my games on steam, with steamsupport and have an obessive compulsive order with steam lol

The D2D version of Warband will not activate in Steam because the serials they use are in different formats.  However, you still can add Warband to Steam as a Non-Steam Game.  Under the Games menu in Steam, select Add a Non-Steam Game to My Library..., then select Warband.  The in-game interface of Steam will now work with your copy of Warband.

KoA_Braveheart said:
The D2D version of Warband will not activate in Steam because the serials they use are in different formats.  However, you still can add Warband to Steam as a Non-Steam Game.  Under the Games menu in Steam, select Add a Non-Steam Game to My Library..., then select Warband.  The in-game interface of Steam will now work with your copy of Warband.

Well as shallow as it sounds I wanted the achievments and hrs played as well, as well as having the game registered in my steam collection. Do you think taleworlds would provide a steam compatible key if I begged lol?

Back
Top Bottom